Which system for a revisit?

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Which system for a revisit?

Postby Thoul » Tue Dec 9, '08, 6:26 am

Most of us agreed recently that we would like Sega to return to the classic series and fill in some of the gaps of the untold stories in Algo. So let's say Sega did that - what system would you like to see that game on?

Should it be a 3D extravaganza on the Wii, PlayStation, or Xbox? Maybe 2D with creamy shortcake center on the DS? Or perhaps it would be a good installment for WiiWare, like Mega Man 9?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Dec 9, '08, 9:59 am

I would have to say that, knowing Sega, it will probably be on Playstation. But if they would like to add some sort of twist to it, perhaps it would be on the Wii than. Though the 2dness would be godness.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby hugues » Tue Dec 9, '08, 9:30 pm

My vote would be for a 2D game on the DS. There many other classic RPGs that received a makeover or sequel on the DS. I'm a late adopter of the system but already it might be my favorite system for RPGs.
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Postby Thoul » Tue Dec 9, '08, 11:57 pm

I think I would prefer a DS game, too. It's been good for so many of these classic RPGs that I'm surprised Sega hasn't taken more advantage of it already.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Lucas » Wed Dec 10, '08, 1:07 am

I'd like to see a PSIV remake on the playstation 2 but I would like it to be 3D and very interactive and have deep character relationships. Otherwise a new DS PS game wouldn't be so bad but I would like it to follow in the same path as the classic games.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Return to Classic Series