Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Sorry
PostPosted: Fri Mar 7, '14, 3:09 pm 
I know I havent been on in a LOOOOONG time, hope it is ok to reply to threads that have been dormant for a yr or more, maybe jumpstart new convos :)

On a side note, I will be recreating my PS3 chipsets, I think I have them on my PC, but not on laptop which I am on most now.

Will be re-recreating the rm2k website soon

Post subject: Re: Sorry
PostPosted: Fri Mar 7, '14, 8:57 pm 
No need to be sorry :) You know, some dormant threads are really great and need to be waken up like that !
Rm2k website ? What is it ? Sorry about asking ! :( ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 7, '14, 9:06 pm 
Welcome back. No idea what website you are talking about though.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 8, '14, 4:51 am 
Welcome back! No problem with replying to old threads, so no worries there. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 8, '14, 7:45 am 
Hey and Welcome Back. Good to hear from you and see you posting again. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 8, '14, 3:43 pm 
No need to be sorry. Glad to see you!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 8, '14, 4:01 pm 
So about Rm2k : is it a site about RPG maker ? I've tried to type these letters on Google and I've found it ! Is that true ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, '14, 9:52 pm 
Yes, that would be RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 (pretty much the same, 2k3 adds more of the FF style of battles and a few extras)

I had created chipsets ripped from the maps here, so you could make an exact replica of Phantasy Star 3 (personally my fav of the series, go figure lol)

I had ripped several games chipsets as my teen kids love making the old school RPGs as they are simple to figure out what to do (thus saving daddy time and hair pulling). I had them uploaded onto one of my websites, but lost data over time (server migration/crash, no backup on harddrive), so figured I would rerip them and host some original rips from others.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, '14, 9:10 pm 
So I was right about RPG maker ! It's a software I've never tried and used but I'm sure that people who can master it can make very good RPG video games with it !

Sain Cai, your favourite one is the third ? It's not my favourite BUT I love this game very much :) (the first one is out of reach ;) )
Hard to lost all those game rips...:( But cool to have teen kids that love making the old school RPGs !!
Oh yes, it would be so great to have all those rips ! Good luck :) :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, '14, 8:21 pm 
I think I tried to use RPGmaker once before and I got lost in exactly how to use the damn thing.

Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next