Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sonic on Nintendo
PostPosted: Sat May 18, '13, 11:17 pm 
Sounds like some new Sonic The Hedgehog video games will be coming out for the Nintendo:

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in ... 38643.html

Post subject: Re: Sonic on Nintendo
PostPosted: Wed May 22, '13, 1:14 am 
I never thought I'd see the day when Sega would announce Sonic games as exclusives for Nintendo platforms. Events like this make me feel like the whole world has flipped on a side sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, '13, 1:33 am 
The whole world has flipped on its side... and has begun to go belly up already. Looking for gravity to invert itself any day now.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, '13, 10:08 pm 
Actually, it seems like a contract for just 3 games, not every Sonic game from this point forward. Also, Sonic has had Nintendo-exclusive games before, notably Sonic Colors, so this really isn't anything new. But as someone who doesn't own a Wii U yet, it's going to be a painful wait to see a main Sonic game on PS4.

NITPICKING TIME: I think it's about time that Nintendo and Sega make a Mario and Sonic crossover that's NOT the umpteenth Olympics game. How about a platformer or a Mario Kart with Sonic characters in the mix?

Last edited by Flames of Yagami on Wed May 22, '13, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]