Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sonic Generations
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, '11, 11:45 pm 
So I tried out the 2nd demo and from the looks of it, this is going to be one of the best Sonic games ever. Classic Sonic plays just like you'd remember him in the Genesis titles and Modern Sonic is more of the awesome Unleashed/Colors gameplay, but even better! My only complaint is that you can't turn Omochao's annoying voice off.

Also, to download the demo, you have to either have Xbox Live Gold or a EU PSN account (which i had to make just to download the demo) until it gets released on regular XBL and the US PS Store next week.

Anyway, who's getting the full game when it gets released?

Post subject: Re: Sonic Generations
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, '11, 3:30 am 
I am! I preordered both the PS3 and 3DS versions at GameStop!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, '11, 3:53 am 
I'm a Sony fanboy, but my brother made me preorder the 360 version instead for some reason. And if the PC requirements weren't so high, I'd get that version, but even GTA IV's recommended specs were lower that SG's minimum iirc :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, '11, 7:11 pm 
Tomorrow is the big day! I can't wait!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 1, '11, 11:21 pm 
Getting ready to play Sonic Generations!! Can't waaaait!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 8, '11, 2:08 am 
I'll buy the full game too... But before this one, I'll buy Call of duty modern warfare 3 !!!!

I also tried the sonic Demo, Thats really awesome. All the sonic 1 remastered musics, Thats cool^^ I liked the gameplay too^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, '11, 12:56 am 
I'll certainly get it, but I'll wait to see if the price lowers a bit. Here in Brazil games are much more expensive than in US or Europe, so sometimes it is wise to wait a bit, like I've done with Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 3 and Fallout 3.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]