Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Super Mario 3D All-Stars
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, '21, 9:22 pm 
If you are a fan of the video game Super Mario 3D All-Stars and you don't own a copy, then you might better think of getting one if you can find one as the game may not be able to be found after tomorrow, Thursday, March 31.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/sho ... ailsignout

PostPosted: Thu Apr 8, '21, 9:13 pm 
Great ! :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 2:25 am 
I tried these and I really wish they had done more than just port over ROMs. The control scheme for all three games could have used a modernized Switch-specific overhaul. I found them just clunky and annoying to play.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 11:37 am 
Wolf Bird wrote:I tried these and I really wish they had done more than just port over ROMs. The control scheme for all three games could have used a modernized Switch-specific overhaul. I found them just clunky and annoying to play.

Unfortunately ! ...:(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 9:50 pm 
I managed to still be able to get a copy for only $44 yesterday thank goodness. I wasn't able to get one before 3/31/2021, and was worried by the time I was it would have cost too much and gone up too much in value.

PostPosted: Thu May 6, '21, 3:02 pm 
MrKite wrote:I managed to still be able to get a copy for only $44 yesterday thank goodness. I wasn't able to get one before 3/31/2021, and was worried by the time I was it would have cost too much and gone up too much in value.
A bit expensive ?! :)

PostPosted: Thu May 6, '21, 4:07 pm 
myau56 wrote:
MrKite wrote:I managed to still be able to get a copy for only $44 yesterday thank goodness. I wasn't able to get one before 3/31/2021, and was worried by the time I was it would have cost too much and gone up too much in value.

Well, yes, I do not want to pay $100s for it...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, '21, 1:11 pm 
MrKite wrote:
myau56 wrote:

Well, yes, I do not want to pay $100s for it...
Well ! I can undrestand you... I had a "bad reading" about the price so this is my mistake !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, '21, 6:01 am 
I got mine with one or two months to spare. It would seem in Mexico people were not as aware of the deadline for this collection, so it was still available afterwards, with no scalpers buying the whole lot. It may even be available now, but I have not looked recently.

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]