Songs about Star Wars

Get up and move your body to the beat of music discussions.

Songs about Star Wars

Postby MrKite » Sun Dec 6, '15, 7:28 pm

Since there's only two more weeks until Star Wars:The Force Awakens hits theaters, I think this is an appropriate time to talk about some songs that are related to Star Wars. Two in particular that come to my mind are "The Saga Begins" by Weird Al, and "Chewbacca" by Supernova (the latter is from the "Clerks" soundtrack), but I do also like the song "Light The Sky On Fire" by Jefferson Starship, which was featured in that boring holiday special. That was one of the few good things about it. I could've sworn there were a few others I knew, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Songs about Star Wars

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Dec 9, '15, 1:15 am

I have been thinking on this awhile and couldn't think of any Star Wars songs then I mentioned it to a friend and he told me about some songs that were in that Star Wars holiday special, etc. I had forgotten all about that. Anyway, I also did some looking around online and came up with a song that sounds fairly appropriate for this time of year, called "What do you get a Wookie for Christimas", I think it was. Not really sure how it all goes but it can probably be found on youtube, if anyone is interested. The title sounds fun though. I will have to look through our old records one day and see if we have any of these songs.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Tootin' Tunes