Something that always puzzled me about PSIII.

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

Re: Something that always puzzled me about PSIII.

Postby Scootaloo » Sun Mar 1, '15, 12:52 pm

My guess is the sea's in the worlds are connected or have passages through them.
Scootaloo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 48

Postby Zio_Falz » Wed Mar 18, '15, 10:34 am

she fell in a toilet.

or fell into one of the many wishing wells in her and Lyle's countries; they have enough of them surely.

with a bit of realism asides the joking though, if we go by the logic that this couldnt happen till Lyle and Lena helped put the moons back into orbit---then the question begs to be, how did she even leave Cille, since the Cille-to-Shousan land-bridge wasn't restored till the moons were restored to their positions?
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 58

Postby Apprentice_of_Crys » Fri Mar 27, '15, 6:26 pm

Zio_Falz wrote:
with a bit of realism asides the joking though, if we go by the logic that this couldnt happen till Lyle and Lena helped put the moons back into orbit---then the question begs to be, how did she even leave Cille, since the Cille-to-Shousan land-bridge wasn't restored till the moons were restored to their positions?

Another great question. I would say they used ships or boats. I am pretty sure that Cille at least needed a habour and some way to travel across the waves in order to survive. Cilles island seems to be pretty small and I can't imagine it having enough recourses for the Layan capital on its own.

Cille's king probably would have shut that hypothetical habour as soon as he heard that Rhys is coming. Now there were no options for Rhys to reach Cille via ship so he and his friends had to restore the bridge. Cille now uses his beasts as ground forces to prevent Rhys from reaching the castle but in the end he fails.

Again, this is only my theory. And it doesn't solve the mystery how Maia got to Landen.
Apprentice_of_Crys
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 62

Postby myau56 » Sun Mar 5, '17, 1:14 pm

Apprentice_of_Crys wrote:
Zio_Falz wrote:

Another great question. I would say they used ships or boats. I am pretty sure that Cille at least needed a habour and some way to travel across the waves in order to survive. Cilles island seems to be pretty small and I can't imagine it having enough recourses for the Layan capital on its own.

Cille's king probably would have shut that hypothetical habour as soon as he heard that Rhys is coming. Now there were no options for Rhys to reach Cille via ship so he and his friends had to restore the bridge. Cille now uses his beasts as ground forces to prevent Rhys from reaching the castle but in the end he fails.

Again, this is only my theory. And it doesn't solve the mystery how Maia got to Landen.

And this is an interesting one ! Even if we can't see a single boat and no harbor at all, maybe there was an only ship that was used to "transfer" Maia/Marina in Landen ! But how between Aquatica and Landen ? It's still a mystery ! Maybe another small shuttle and rocket but how and why ? And Maia aloone and with someone's help and forced by someone ? But to what purpose . Argh ! Too many questions are arising ! :( lol
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star III