Some more Alys+Rune fanart ^^

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Some more Alys+Rune fanart ^^

Postby Lyla2284 » Tue Sep 29, '09, 5:30 pm

I decided to share some more fanart of my two fav PS4 chars,Alys and Rune.Love those two.. :D :starry-eyed: I can do requests,if you want.That is,if I have the time,of course. I already have my hands full with my fan-game project. :wink: I will not,however,do fan art of Chaz or Rika,so sorry.
Any other character is fine. :)

The next image of Alys is a little big,so it may take some time to load
on a slower connection.

I know she's wielding a huge sword,because apart from using slashers in my fan-game,she can use greatswords as well as longswords. :D

Hope you like it.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Re: Some more Alys+Rune fanart ^^

Postby Darkil » Tue Sep 29, '09, 6:01 pm

Wow that is truly awesome. Plus it's nice to see the full character photo's for your upcoming game. Never thought I'd see Alys with a Greatsword :faint:
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Sep 29, '09, 6:48 pm

My first thought of Alys with that huge sword was ...Cloud Strife from FFVII. Take that as you will. :D Anyway, these are really good, I like the expression on Alys' face. Looks ready to attack something. Cool.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Lyla2284 » Tue Sep 29, '09, 8:05 pm

Cloud Strife indeed.But,a big BUT...PS4 was released 4 years before FFVII. :D
Yeah,Alys is pretty awesome with a greatsword in the game.She crits like a demon (because of her high DEX attribute,it's actually the highest in the original PS4 as well :) ) but there's a downside. She is unable to use her sword skills when equipped with this awesome weapon,mainly because of the sheer size of it. She puts Gryz to shame... :lol:
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Lucas » Wed Sep 30, '09, 3:17 am

More awesome pics. I really like the one with Alys and the big sword it reminds of the girls on the anime Claymore and the huge swords they have. Great Job :up:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Lyla2284 » Wed Sep 30, '09, 12:29 pm

I'm not very happy with Rune's pic though.It looked good on paper,but as soon as I scanned it in,he didn't look so hot... :D So I'm going to post another pic,this time of Alys,Rune and Wren (my three fav chars. :D )and...a special guest appearance by....

None other than Dark Force himself... :twisted:
Took me about 5 hours to do this one.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Darkil » Wed Sep 30, '09, 1:53 pm

Lyla2284 wrote:Cloud Strife indeed.But,a big BUT...PS4 was released 4 years before FFVII. :D
Yeah,Alys is pretty awesome with a greatsword in the game.She crits like a demon (because of her high DEX attribute,it's actually the highest in the original PS4 as well :) ) but there's a downside. She is unable to use her sword skills when equipped with this awesome weapon,mainly because of the sheer size of it. She puts Gryz to shame... :lol:

Lol, never doubted Alys could do well, besides, even Rune fears her so I wouldn't put anything past her. Nice thing about it is although I like Slicers/Slashers, I'm much more of a sword person so it's great to have a bit of variety in this. MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY!!! ::takes a deep breath as nerd rage passes::
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Lyla2284 » Sat Oct 3, '09, 9:06 am

Wow,the Fifth-Lutz fearing the big,bad 'Eight-Stroke Warrior... :lol: I thought Rune feared nothing,so the thought never crossed my mind.I'm doing another fan-art pic of PS4's perfect,but doomed couple (though it doesn't apply to my game,of course. :mrgreen: ) You know,their love story probably would've been the best developed in the classic series if it wasn't for Alys' untimely death.The ending of PS4 didn't cheer me up one bit.Overdramatic...Nice music,though. :) I haven't touched the game since December last year.

Anyway,I'll put up the lineart image later today.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Lucas » Sat Oct 3, '09, 12:28 pm

Okay I love the Dark Force one. Nice work. It's good to see fan art of the big evil. :up:

(Speaking of Dark Force I should really get around to posting up my non-scary chibi picture I drew of him to go along with my Profound Cuteness I drew ages ago)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Oct 3, '09, 4:07 pm

Awesome, Dark Force! What a great villain. :D
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Next

Return to Artwork