Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, '09, 10:30 pm 
You know Lyla. Amazing work. As for your desktop. You could do what I do. I mean, I have to go through it every now and then, but it sure cleans up your desktop. What you need is an RDI! Or "Random Desktop Items"

See. Nice and clean! inside the RDI I have two folder right now. One is labeled games where I have about 16 or 17 icons. And in Random I have about 20-30. I should clean them up though. >_>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 5, '09, 6:36 am 
My desktop is actually a lot cleaner now. Thanks for the tip, Atlin. Here are a couple of more wallpapers, this time of Chaz and Hahn. I'm thinking of doing the entire PS4 cast, then I'm going to move on to the PS2 characters. :)

Any Chaz fans out there? I know I'm not one of them. :wink: The only reason he even has a 'fan-art' pic is because of my fan-game, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. Not sure if I'm even going to do Rika, now that I think about it....

Ah, Mr.Mahlay. The nerdy geek I've come to love. :D

Just for fun. Can you recognize them? :D
http://omploader.org/vMng0MQ/Screenshot-5.jpg
Sorry about Wren's unusual hairstyle, he kinda reminds me of Vossler in FFXII.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, '09, 3:10 am 
Wow, Lyla! Excellent work! :up:

And the Rune piece in particular... THUD.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, '09, 7:26 am 
@R_W: *Glomp.*

That is all.

Though, I never commented on these. Lyla, they're at their usual quality. But it's still not replacing my Ness collage. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, '09, 1:42 pm 
I never thought I'd see Phantasy Star charcters "Simified" until now. As usual, excellent job Lyla.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, '09, 1:57 pm 
Their 'Simified' versions aren't my best, though. Their Sims 2 versions look waaay better.

Alys and Rune's Sims 2 selves... They'd probably look like this in real-life. :wink:

And their Sims 3 selves. Rune's doing a bit of a Vegeta on his hairdo. :D

Still prefer their Sims 2 versions, though.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, '09, 1:29 am 
Caged Wolf wrote:@R_W: *Glomp.*

That is all.

Though, I never commented on these. Lyla, they're at their usual quality. But it's still not replacing my Ness collage. ;)

*Glomps CW back*

I can't stop staring at Lyla's Rune piece... :knockout:

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2