Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: So Now...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, '08, 8:09 am 
"When the chosen person appears, the memories and will of Lutz will be transferred to that person from the Telepathy Ball." With that statement, Rune Walsh reveals his secret - he is in fact the heir to Lutz's memories. Here we see him pointing to his head, indicating the presence of these memories in his own mind.

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, '08, 8:24 am 
Ahh... Anyone see those HeadOn commercials? "HeadOn; apply directly to the forehead!" I'm sorry, that came to mind when I saw this. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, '08, 3:41 pm 
There you go Tsunami. After you get tired of your Wren in a Mentos commercial, you can switch to Rune in a head-one commercial. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, '08, 5:39 pm 
it kinda reminds me of one of those election things. "I am Rune Walsh and I approve this message"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, '08, 8:39 pm 
Caged Wolf wrote:There you go Tsunami. After you get tired of your Wren in a Mentos commercial, you can switch to Rune in a head-one commercial. :lol:
Oh... I plan on it. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, '08, 10:46 pm 
Kaloes wrote:it kinda reminds me of one of those election things. "I am Rune Walsh and I approve this message"

Yet another good avatar caption. :lol: He just needs an American flag in the background and it'd be perfect.

Post subject: Re: So Now...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, '17, 10:59 pm 
Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

Some of these previous comments above on this picture really had me :lol: .

Post subject: Re: So Now...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, '17, 7:42 am 
Telepathy Ball : Lutz's memory : what a shock to learn that at that time ! But that was a great idea and the pic is great too :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]