Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Snuggie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, '09, 10:02 pm 
Do you have a snuggie?

It seems to be the latest rage everywhere you look these days.

For those unfamiliar with this very popular new product, read on:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/189109?GT1=43002

So, what do you think? Is this just a popular way of keeping warm, or is it a comfort/security blanket for grownup kids and others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, '09, 11:20 pm 
Is this like some sort of Star Wars thing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 12:02 am 
Um...whatever happened to just putting on another layer of clothing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 12:35 am 
XD I remember watching a commercial for these. The one old guy looked like Satan!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 5:04 pm 
Lol I love these "Monk Robes". I haven't purchased one but it seems to be easy enough to get. I have felt one and the material was very soft which is a big plus. I guess it just depends on how you feel about extra layers or "robes"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 5:06 pm 
Atlinsmere wrote:XD I remember watching a commercial for these. The one old guy looked like Satan!

This, Atlin, is Satan :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 6:42 pm 
One of my relatives has one. It's basically just a blanket with sleeves. Or a backwards robe or housecoat. I guess it would be kind of nice if you're watching tv or playing a game on a cold night. You could have the "blanket" up on your torso and arms without having those areas exposed to the air. Personally I don't see the attraction, though. A normal blanket can work just as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, '09, 12:49 am 
Gosh, you guys are hard on poor little ole snuggies. :lol:

I don't have one, but I wouldn't mind having one. They are like a blanket, but it has sleeves in it so you can do things like pick up or holding a phone or tv remote while still covered up in the snuggie, thus staying warm. You can't do that the same way wearing a blanket. In the commercials they also advertise it as something to wear at ball games, etc., and I can see where that might come in handy as it is freezing out at night football games, etc.

I don't know about the guy that supposedly " looks like Satin ", lol, as I don't remember seeing anyone that fit that description in the commercials.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, '09, 2:38 am 
AHHH!!! IT'S SATAN! How dare you Darkil!

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]