Page 5 of 11  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 1, '08, 2:58 am 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:A very wild ending, and who do you think that was at the end sitting there????

at the end, we see a bald guy hooked up to computers. there's a bald guy who was accused of being all over the internet earlier in the episode, and has had mysterious whereabouts the entire season. who was that again?

??????
??????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 1, '08, 6:34 am 
:rofl: I wish it was him! That would be so awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 1, '08, 10:20 pm 
:lol: Yeah, that would be cool! :clap:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 6, '08, 3:42 am 
I saw "Smallville" last night. It was a rerun of the first episode from this season, I think it was. That's okay, though, because I missed it the first time around. It was pretty good.

Is it just me, or are there real sparks between Clark and Lois???? I didn't see this with Clark and Lana. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 6, '08, 4:51 pm 
Yep, it looks like they're building up toward the Lois and Clark relationship pretty heavily. By the end of the season, they'll probably be an item for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, '08, 1:24 am 
Smallville promo video for their return on January 15:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/VIDEO-Small ... 01046.aspx

Looks interesting. I can't wait for the return. :hyper:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, '09, 7:00 pm 
Smallville fans, don't forget, the show returns with new episodes tonight!!!!!! :happy_marle:

Just saw this article with a preview of tonight's return. Beware, there may be some spoilers in this, so if you don't want to know, don't read. :wink: This Q&A was with the guy who plays "Davis" aka "Doomsday" on the TV show.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Witwer-Smal ... 01669.aspx

They didn't answer the ONE question I want to know, though. WHO IS THAT BALD GUY?????????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, '09, 7:09 pm 
Ah, that's tonight!?! Thanks for the reminder, I completely forgot it was even Thursday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, '09, 7:19 pm 
luke wrote:
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:A very wild ending, and who do you think that was at the end sitting there????

at the end, we see a bald guy hooked up to computers. there's a bald guy who was accused of being all over the internet earlier in the episode, and has had mysterious whereabouts the entire season. who was that again?

??????
??????

I'm sorry but this is by far the best thing I've ever seen. Kudos to you Luke!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, '09, 11:48 pm 
I can't believe it, but they did not even address the bald headed guy during the new episode this past week. :bang: I have been waiting nearly a month to find out who the bald headed guy was ..... AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW!!!! :fiery:

Page 5 of 11  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next