Noein (video) review

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Noein (video) review

Postby Lucas » Tue Jul 26, '11, 9:20 am

So I finally put together a video review for an anime series called Noein. The video does go for ten minutes so if you have any free time at all maybe you'd be interested in checking it out. It is my first ever review (video-wise) that is so I’d appreciate feedback on what could be improved for future reviews. My main goal to achieve is to get people interested in this unheard of anime series.

http://blip.tv/meltingiceau/anime-revie ... au-5397105

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: Noein (video) review

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Aug 4, '11, 12:18 am

Lucas, sorry for taking so long to respond. I actually did take a few minutes and watched this video a couple of nights ago, but I didn't have time then to respond.

Although I had no previous knowledge of anything related to this subject, I did learn quite a bit from watching it. I think you did an excellent job with the review. You explained everything quite well. I really enjoyed hearing you talk also...you have a wonderful voice!

As I said, I knew nothing about this to begin with, but now you have kindled a spark of interest and I may have to learn more about this. I hope you continue to make videos like this one. :clap:
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More