Shushoran and Cille

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

Re: Shushoran and Cille

Postby H-Man » Sun Jul 11, '10, 1:47 pm

So Sari would be in her mid-30s by the time the game ends (under the assumption that Ayn and Thea didn't wait to have children).
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby Thoul » Sun Jul 11, '10, 9:26 pm

I think Ayn and Thea might have waited a bit to have children. The game says:
In time, Queen Thea gave birth to a son, Sean. When he reached manhood, evil arose once more; Sean was called upon to fight for his people....

That implies that Sean's birth might have been a while after the marriage. Or maybe not, it is rather vague.

But yeah, mid or late 30s for Sari sounds about right. I doubt she would be over 40 at the time of Sean's adventure.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby H-Man » Mon Jul 12, '10, 1:15 am

In my two fanfics, I have Sari pegged as being between 35 and 37 years of age. I don't think I state it, but that was what I was imagining as I wrote it.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby thestarbird » Mon Aug 23, '10, 4:46 am

My apologies for digging this up months later, but I just came across this post and this is actually my first post here.

This may have been discussed before, just ignore me if it has. I have a small theory behind the fates of Cille and Shusoran if Rhys chooses to marry Lena.

Assuming the fact that both Ayn and Nial would be born at the same time, all of the events of Ayn's chapter would still take place. Siren still unleashes his army on Cille and Shusoran. Lyle still marries the same woman (theory: perhaps a mysterious woman he was dating during Rhys' adventure) and they still have Thea. Thea still gets captured, is still taken to Lensol, and Cille and Shusoran still flees to Aridia, and Lyle still gets injured in a battle with the cyborgs, losing his eye. All of this happens when Nial would be around 15 years old (he started his adventure at 18).

I personally believe that Thea gets rescued by Ryan. All of the events still happened except for one fact: Ayn isn't around to take the task. I believe that Lyle asks Ryan, who is perhaps also a Dragon Knight, to rescue his daughter (though Lyle may have actually used the last of his strength to go with Ryan, as Ryan alone would probably be a sitting duck to the Cyborgs). The reason I believe this is because Ryan, 3 years later in meeting Nial, has the Twins' Ruby. Thea had this exact same item when Ayn rescued her. I believe it to be that Thea fell in love with her hero, Ryan, and gave him the Twins' Ruby as a token of her love.

So, how does Ryan create the rebellion? The Twins' Ruby allows him to get to Landen (still 3 years before Nial starts his journey). The bridge to Satera isn't built yet, so he buys the boat from the old man in Yaata (though this is missing any time after Rhys' quest ends) and attempts to cross to Satera (possibly crashes on their shores, but survives enough to go through the cave to Elysium and start the rebellion)

The sandbar is not present in any of the 3rd generation quests. Shortly after Nial turns 16, Azura starts moving away from the ship again on its own (perhaps an over-correction from Wren in the first place). This makes the sandbar inaccessible again like it was before the Moon Stone and Moon Tear were put into place.

Nial would not run into anybody from Cille or Shusoran if he goes to the Western Cave. I believe that nobody defeated Siren during those 3 years, and he was able to make it to Aridia during that time. During that time, he destroyed what remained of the citizens of Cille and Shusoran inside the Western Cave. Doing so would mean the only place left for him to find Layans would be Mystoke on Frigidia. However, without the Mystery Star, he could not go there, and without Sub-Parts, he could not find Laya's World to find the said Mystery Star. He spent the next 18+ years (estimated) searching for an answer before he came to Sage Island and learned the error of his ways.

Anyways, just my theory.
thestarbird
Newcomer
Newcomer

Achievements: 5

Postby Thoul » Mon Aug 23, '10, 6:37 pm

That seems like a pretty solid theory. I have to wonder why Ryan would leave alone, though. If he's going to leave and go west, it seems like he might have taken some people with him.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby thestarbird » Thu Aug 26, '10, 10:12 pm

he probably didn't go alone but with some of Shusoran's army. The rebellion did have quite a few numbers, so that is possible.
thestarbird
Newcomer
Newcomer

Achievements: 5

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star III