Shops?

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Shops?

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Nov 4, '07, 7:06 pm

Right so your walking down the street in Motavia and you get hungry. You look around....Where the heck is the food shop! Yum, we get Mono/Di/Tri-mates, delicious! Why can't they have like, a normal shop. OH Wait! I just remembered The guy in Termi sells you cakes, and so does that shortcake person. Whooo! Cakes and monomates on the house!

If you can't really get what all that means, theres only like 1 bar in either of the 2 planets in PS4 and no food except the shortcakes! What do people do when they get hungry? And where are all of the conveniences? Like jail on Dezolis?
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Heikabuchi » Sun Nov 4, '07, 8:13 pm

*! XD I love it!! Intresting observation. I never really thought about it.. but you're right! I WANT MORE THAN JUST CAKES! >| Gimme somthing like.. I dunno.. a burger? Lasagna? Heck, gimme a Sandworm Steak!!! >|
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Thoul » Mon Nov 5, '07, 1:49 pm

I was just thinking about this yesterday, too! 8)

I remember three bars in PSIV. One on Dezoris, one in Kadary, and one in the Hunter's Guild. Some towns have street vendors and I think Chaz commented on some of those selling food.

But everywhere else, there's not much in the way of food. They probably really do have sandworm steaks and rappy drumsticks. Some of the leather items are made from sandworm leather, IIRC, so there's that.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Neithird » Tue Nov 6, '07, 6:00 am

Hunters must have gotten their name by capturing animals that people used for food. I'm sure there are small gardens and vegetables, but everyone on Motavia is probably a meat eater.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Nov 6, '07, 6:57 am

Oh yeah, forgot about those little farming villages on the islands.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Heikabuchi » Wed Nov 7, '07, 7:36 am

I want some Aideo Fried Rappy!!!! (Comprable to Kentucky Fried Chicken) Sparky! Check your messages! >_<
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Return to Phantasy Star IV