Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Shock Wave
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, '08, 8:22 am 
When Lashiec is conquered, both his body and his castle begin to fall apart. The heroes skedaddle out of there as fast as they can. One Escapipe later, they're back on the Landale and heading for Dezoris as the castle violently explodes. Perhaps this was a last ditch attempt by Lashiec to take the heroes down with him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, '08, 3:54 pm 
Zio died and the castle exploded with him, PSIV shows this standard on those puppies. But what happened in PSI? Did the castle exploded as well?

You see, in PSI the castle didn't explode (at least with LaShiec's dead)... maybe it exploded with DF dead but even then, how could Lutz analyse the seal (that was inside that specific room?). If it didn't explode could that castle still wandered around on the sky during PSII?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, '08, 9:30 pm 
newsblade wrote:Zio died and the castle exploded with him

I always like to think that Demi used Nurvus to destroy his fort with an earthquake or something to that effect. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, '08, 3:29 am 
I always figured Zio's place sort of withered up and died when he fell. It looks kind of like one big mass of vines that has grown up together, so I thought it was some kind of giant evil plant.

Quote:If it didn't explode could that castle still wandered around on the sky during PSII?

It would have been neat if they had let us go to Palma in the game. Who knows what might have been in there? I bet even Lashiec himself was floating around then, thanks to the new Dark Force that was there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, '08, 7:42 am 
Thoul wrote:
Quote:If it didn't explode could that castle still wandered around on the sky during PSII?

It would have been neat if they had let us go to Palma in the game. Who knows what might have been in there? I bet even Lashiec himself was floating around then, thanks to the new Dark Force that was there.

Like in Phantay Star Ultimate: The Great Collapse?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, '08, 8:20 pm 
I haven't read that, or at least not in a while, but I guess so if that's in the story.

Post subject: Re: Shock Wave
PostPosted: Sat Jul 1, '17, 3:36 am 
Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

Lashiec's castle explodes! Fireworks in the sky!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 1, '17, 1:22 pm 
Chaz: Aww, man! I think we missed a treasure box in there, you guys!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 1, '17, 8:18 pm 
Yes, is the Dark Castle in PSIV the same as in the first one ? Hard to tell ! But a bit sad to see this castle explode ! :(

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]