(Shin) Megami Tensei

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

(Shin) Megami Tensei

Postby MrKite » Sat Jan 7, '23, 11:30 pm

Ever since buying Persona 5 Royal for the Nintendo Switch last October, I have become heavily infatuated with it and have taken an interest in the (Shin) Megami Tensei series and have become quite fascinated. Since then I have also bought Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster for the Switch, and I have bought reproduction carts of english translations of the original Megami Tensei from 1987, and Megami Tensei: Old Testament, which is a 2 in 1 cartridge for the SNES of 16-bit remakes of the first two Megami Tensei games. It's a great series. If it wasn't so pricey I would be getting the original Persona for the PlayStation One from 1996. Somebody oughta do an english translation of the Sega CD version of Shin Megami Tensei. I could then put it on a CD-R and play that on actual hardware too. The Persona sub series also has quite a lot of attractive female characters in it. :D
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: (Shin) Megami Tensei

Postby myau56 » Sun Jan 8, '23, 11:55 am

The only one I have ever tried and played 10 hours is Persona 4 The Golden on Vita ! Was Nice so I have to continue it one day !!! :up:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to General Gaming