Share your Gaming Collection

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Re: Share your Gaming Collection

Postby Lucas » Tue Aug 24, '10, 8:24 am

I’m not entirely sure if KOF 98 UM was released in Australia on XBLA. Either way I don’t plan on getting an Xbox 360 I got enough consoles to worry about at the moment. I might resort to emulation to play the original KOF 98 if I can’t find any other way.

Yeah I have heard some horror stories about KOF XII. So I haven’t bothered picking it up. I am planning on getting XIII though it looks pretty decent, hopefully that game will get a console release this year.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Flames of Yagami » Tue Aug 24, '10, 8:39 pm

I hear you, I actually have a 360 but I never use it cause I can't get online, that's why I plan on getting the slim
As for KOF XIII, I'm guessing the earliest we could see a home release is October
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 212

Postby Flames of Yagami » Wed Aug 25, '10, 12:33 am

Well, my collection has increased by 3 games today, SF Anniversary Collection, KOF 2002 and 2003 for Xbox. I might sell my PS2 copy of SFAC since the disc has seen better days.
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Lucas » Wed Aug 25, '10, 6:35 am

My Sega Master System collection has grown by two games since I lasted posted it. I ended up getting my hands on a copy of Golvellius: Valley of Doom and more recently (yesterday actually) Laser Ghost.

Golvellius is a game that is quite similar to Zelda, it is a decent role-playing game from what I played of it. However it’s not just an RPG, it does contain platformer and side-scrolling parts as well. Unfortunately the hang tag is missing from the case as you can see in the photo. But the game itself and case is in good condition.

Laser Ghost arrived in the mail yesterday; I haven’t had a chance to play it yet because my Sega is not set up at the moment. From the gameplay footage I’ve seen on youtube it’s a shooting game that can be used with the Sega Light Phaser Gun, and you basically have to shoot all the evil creatures while protecting the girl who is on the cover. This game is in good condition so I’m certain it will work when I try it out.

Unfortunately neither of these games had instruction manuals with them. I also plan on picking up a copy of Aztec Adventure for my Sega as well.

Lucas
Protector
Protector

Postby Flames of Yagami » Wed Sep 22, '10, 4:21 am

My friend was kind enough to give me a wireless adapter for my 360 this weekend so I bought Sonic Adventure, GTA San Andreas and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.

Oh btw Lucas, I saw saw somewhere (I think it was IGN) that someone was asking if KOF 98 UM was released in Australia. Was that you by any chance?
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Lucas » Wed Sep 22, '10, 9:15 am

SegaVsCapcomVsSNK wrote:My friend was kind enough to give me a wireless adapter for my 360 this weekend so I bought Sonic Adventure, GTA San Andreas and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.

Oh btw Lucas, I saw saw somewhere (I think it was IGN) that someone was asking if KOF 98 UM was released in Australia. Was that you by any chance?

Could be, I go by the name Numan_lord on Gamefaqs and their related websites :wink:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/935218-t ... h/51512789

Lucas
Protector
Protector

Postby Flames of Yagami » Wed Sep 22, '10, 9:10 pm

Yep that's the one I was talking about. I was looking for some tips on how to beat the challenge mode and I happened to come across your topic the other night.
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Flames of Yagami » Fri Oct 8, '10, 2:51 am

I finally got my hands on SF III: Double Impact for DC , now if I could only find KOF 99 Evolution and MvC1 as well :(
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Flames of Yagami » Fri Oct 15, '10, 1:54 am

Now I've expanded my horizon to imports: I bought KOF 99 Evolution, Capcom vs SNK Pro (at the cost of selling the original CvS), and the Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack for DC.
Last edited by Flames of Yagami on Fri Oct 15, '10, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Lucas » Mon Oct 18, '10, 8:08 am

A look at the fighters I own for my newer consoles. On the weekend just gone I picked up both Tekken 6 and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom both at reasonable prices. I must say I like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom more than Tekken 6 and I was quite surprised how well a traditional fighting game from Capcom transferred over to the Wii. But in saying that Tekken 6 has it's charms, to bad I don't know much about the Tekken games compared to SF and KOF. I'm still awaiting KOF XIII for my collection I hope SNK does something about a console release for that soon.

Top Row (Wii): Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars

Bottom Row (PS3): Super Street Fighter IV :heartbeat:, Tekken 6, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Attachments
my_ps3_fighter_games_wii.jpg
my_ps3_fighter_games_wii.jpg (196.3 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
Last edited by Lucas on Sat Oct 23, '10, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucas
Protector
Protector

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming