Page 10 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 24, '12, 10:21 pm 
70 % percent of your PSP games ? I think that for me it's more than 85 percent !!;)

PostPosted: Fri May 25, '12, 3:44 am 
Maybe I'm too ashamed of admiting such a high number :p

PostPosted: Fri May 25, '12, 10:22 am 
lol but it's hard to calculate the exact percentage ;)

Last edited by myau56 on Fri May 25, '12, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, '12, 10:29 am 
tilinelson2 wrote:3rd Birthday is the continuation of Parasite Eve series. I didn't have the opportunity of playing it yet (as 70% of my PSP games)

I have Parasite Eve II downloaded from Playstation Network on my PS3. I was never a fan of the movement in that game. Hopefully 3rd Birthday has fixed those awkward issues.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, '12, 4:29 pm 
They say II has some problems, but I don't know if they were related to the movements.

Surely there must be changes for 3rd Birthday.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, '12, 12:44 am 
Yeah I highly doubt the movement in Eve II was an issue at all, it was just my issue. I thought it was rather annoying that you had to hold down the X or O button can’t remember to allow her to run while keeping your finger on the Up arrow on the D-pad, if you touched the side arrows on the D-pad Aya would stop and begin to spin around in a circle instead of move in the desired direction. I was all like Gaaaaahhhhh!!! Didn’t make some boss encounters easy. But then again that’s all my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, '12, 4:33 am 
I've not posted in a forever, despite many new additions to the collection. So here's some pictures.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, '12, 10:32 am 
Ah lot of Sonics games !Great !!:)

PostPosted: Sat May 26, '12, 1:38 pm 
As far as I'm concerned, the only Sonic games that exist are the Genesis ones. 3-D Sonic is something I prefer to pretend doesn't exist. :-p

PostPosted: Sun May 27, '12, 12:53 pm 
Ah ? But the SONIC ADVENTURE(S) on Dreamcast are so great !! Yes I prefer the Sonic on Megadrive:Genesis but the first 3D Sonic are excellent !!

Page 10 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next