Page 9 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, '12, 5:21 am 
It sounds really dark so far. I look forward to hearing more about it, though. Maybe the whole tone will change as you open up more of the game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, '12, 8:34 am 
I like to have dark themes in video games ! So I need to try this :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, '12, 1:42 am 
My gaming collection has increased, but not by a game. This time, a new console: PS Vita. It was very cheap by Brazilian standards (which would still be ultrageous on US, EU or AUS), but it was a good opportunity to take it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, '12, 12:44 pm 
Ah you finally bought a Vita ? I've seen one this week end ! Not too bad but not for me for the moment ! After good games ;) But you were right to buy one !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, '12, 4:12 pm 
Well, I'm fairly certain that good games will surely appear by the end of the year. Maybe you are lucky enough to see a price cut, or an improvement by then.

Here, what can I say? Some stores sell PSP for over US$450.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, '12, 9:30 pm 
Me too I'm certain about the good games but without a price cut I'm quasi sure not to buy one before two or three years :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, '12, 8:22 am 
I have a total of 125 PC games if I remember correctly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, '12, 8:31 am 
I think I have a total of...0 PC games ? lol I'm totally out of PC gaming and that is from a very long time...:)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, '12, 7:49 am 
These are newest additions to my gaming collection. Please don’t ask me if they are any good I haven’t had the chance to play them yet as my free time has been so limited this past month, I’ve been spending my free time writing, reading and catching up on sleep. Maybe next month if all goes well I’ll be able to try them out. :blank:

For the Wii we have Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies, it’s meant to be a very good shooting style game. On the PSP I have the US imported version of The 3rd Birthday made by the creators of Final Fantasy.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, '12, 4:07 pm 
3rd Birthday is the continuation of Parasite Eve series. I didn't have the opportunity of playing it yet (as 70% of my PSP games)

Page 9 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next