Page 12 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Wed Jul 4, '12, 10:01 pm 
Even if a lot of people didn't even read the instruction manual, it's an obligation to have one with the game...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, '12, 6:40 am 
So here are the games I’ve gotten in the last threeish months or so. For PS2 I acquired a used copy Odin Sphere which I still haven’t played. On PC I purchased Amnesia: The Dark Descent which I have played about two hours of, it is quite a freaky game at certain points. On PS3 I have Final Fantasy XIII-2 which I’ve completed and thoroughly enjoyed. Finally from my Play-Asia order today I received my “Essentials” copy of Heavenly Sword in...a broken case which I wasn’t too thrilled about :evil: . So I swapped cases with another PS3 game I don’t really care much for (Tom Clancy’s EndWar :yuck: ). Still haven’t played Heavenly Sword as of yet. And that’s that I guess.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, '12, 8:08 am 
I visited my local Gametraders store Saturday morning and was lucky enough to come across a copy of Kirby’s Dreamland 2 for Gameboy (cartridge only unfortunately). Anyway I snatched it up pretty quickly having been a fan of the original one which I enjoyed greatly. Anyway I’ve been giving my old Black Gameboy Advance SP a work out since I’ve gotten it.

Basically these here are all photos of my loose Gameboy games (without boxes and manuals). I own far more that are thankfully complete. Lots of childhood memories here. :D

Last edited by Lucas on Sun Dec 30, '12, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, '12, 11:22 am 
I've never really had the old gameboy console but many games are great : as I've tried a lot of them on different emulators : nice photos too ! Maybe I'll put some photos of my Phantasy Star collection ! When I will buy another camera, as I've lost mine :( :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 7, '13, 5:08 am 
I've not posted since last spring. O_o So here's the updates to my collection since. I could've included Skylanders I've acquired since spring, but elected not to since I've not played that much since beating the final boss, and I've not gotten Giants. Most of the additions are PS3 games, and I also did trade in Lord of the Rings: Conquest. Anyway, picture!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, '13, 11:29 pm 
I finally decided to pick up Pokemon Black 2. I was blown away with the original Black & White in pretty much every respect, so hopefully this one will do the same. Now if only Game Freak would remake Ruby & Sapphire (though I like what I'm hearing about Pokemon X & Y on 3DS so far).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, '13, 4:58 pm 
And another new post, as I've acquired a few more games since January.

Page 12 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12