Mega Burnout! (A Mega Man music video)

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Mega Burnout! (A Mega Man music video)

Postby MrKite » Sun Feb 17, '13, 3:35 am

My reason for making this video is simple:I'm so annoyed at how Capcom is neglecting Mega Man and are trying to cash in on other things, and their latest "Capcom Arcade Cabinet" for PS3 and Xbox 360 (and no Wii U! FAIL!) is just the point where I can't take anymore, so I made this video dedicated to the blue bomber who put them on the map and wouldn't be where they are today without him:MEGA MAN!

This video is set to unlisted on my channel, because I had heard that videos with Capcom-related content were getting flagged, and I set it to unlisted just to be safe.

Footage is from "Mega Man:Upon A Star"

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Mega Burnout! (A Mega Man music video)

Postby Bragatyr » Sun Feb 17, '13, 6:03 am

I love it! And I agree, I really want to see some more Mega Man games soon. I'm still waiting on Mega Man 11, after Mega Man 9 and 10 were so amazingly good. Definitely one of the best series ever, and I would say at least in the top three of best overall soundtracks, too.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Postby myau56 » Sun Feb 17, '13, 5:12 pm

I've neveer really played Mega man games before (yes shame on me !) but I've just tried the first one and the First Megaman X : too hard for me ! lol I know that games at this period were very difficult to master but !! I don't like hard games !
But more than that : on Bragatyr's comment, I'll try to listen to the Megaman music tracks soon :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby MrKite » Sun Feb 17, '13, 9:39 pm

Bragatyr wrote:I love it! And I agree, I really want to see some more Mega Man games soon. I'm still waiting on Mega Man 11, after Mega Man 9 and 10 were so amazingly good. Definitely one of the best series ever, and I would say at least in the top three of best overall soundtracks, too.

Amen. And thanks.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More