Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, '07, 7:19 am 
LordShibas wrote:20 years since PS. Damn I'm getting old.

It makes me feel old too, especially when I realize I remember the times before there was such a thing as Phantasy Star. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, '07, 8:06 pm 
Neithird wrote:I like the background, but the nose of Laia looks weird.

She's a Beast, that's why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, '07, 12:19 am 
Ohh, okay. I didn't know she was a Beast. That makes sense then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 7, '07, 12:27 am 
Hey, check it out, the page has changed some more. Now there's a couple of other contests related to Blue Burst. It looks like one of them is adding 100 rare items and Sega is going to give away some kind of card with the 20th anniversary artwork on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 9, '07, 2:24 am 
I wonder if they're going to do that event on the US servers or just the Japan servers? They'll probably leave the US out of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 9, '07, 4:25 am 
Probably just Japan; given the recent announcement of US PSO closing, I doubt it would be in the US servers too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 9, '07, 12:24 pm 
Hey, they updated the site again. Now they have some stuff for sale, I think. It looks like a PSU note pad with a classic PS thing on the back, posters of the background artwork we were all talking about, and a tote bag?

I think this is where you can buy the posters, but the page is all in Japanese, so I'm not sure.
http://segadirect.jp/Catalog/CustomPage ... _goods.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 9, '07, 8:28 pm 
Is it really such a good idea, to click through it like that? What if you click on the magic BUY NOW buttons and send it to someone you don't know? XDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, '07, 4:41 pm 
:lol: I'm sure it's okay. Just don't fill out any forms asking for an address or credit card and you'll be okay. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, '07, 2:39 am 
Hrm, I'd really like to get my hands on a few of those posters! I bet Sega Direct doesn't ship to the USA. Pity there's no English version of the site.

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2