Portable 2 at E3

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Portable 2 at E3

Postby Thoul » Sat Jun 5, '10, 5:29 pm

Sega has announced part of their line up for this year's E3 expo. PS Portable 2 is one of the games that they'll be showing off. E3 is June 15-17 this year, so we can probably expect some more news regarding the game in a couple of weeks.

The E3 announcement mentions the game going back to online play, perhaps with similar features to PSO.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Portable 2 at E3

Postby Thoul » Tue Jun 15, '10, 7:03 pm

Gamespot has a video interview with the game's producer that highlights some of the new features: http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6265228/
Unfortunately I can't get the video to load completely, but maybe some of you will enjoy it. ;)

[Edit]
Here's a trailer from E3 too: http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6265608/
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Portable 2 at E3

Postby XXXG-00W0 WING-0 » Mon Jun 21, '10, 5:18 pm

Hm... I dunno if I like Emilia's voice... Maybe I got too used to the Japanese version? Still, I hope the English voice for Yuuto doesn't sound so friggin' annoying. I swear I wanted to punch the damn kid on the skull most of the time.

I'm curious about how they are going to portray Chelsea's accent in the English version. She sounds really funny in Japanese. Sort of how Japanese people perceive foreigners speaking their language. Especially English speakers.
"I'm not an adult... I'M A MAN!!!" Major Ozma Lee--Macross Frontier

You know what not to do because Ceiling Cat is watching you...
XXXG-00W0 WING-0
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 17

Return to Phantasy Star General