Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, '10, 5:02 pm 
Every week, Sega does a free giveaway on their blogs. It's been a long time since they had a Phantasy Star related prize, but this week they have a really good one. One lucky winner will get all of this:

• Phantasy Star Universe visual book signed by Takao Miyoshi
  • Phantasy Star Universe boxed figurine – I’ve checked and its the solid colour version of Ethan Waber!
  • Phantasy Star Universe game guide
  • Phantasy Star Universe cd sampler
  • Phantasy Star 0 on DS
  • Inflatable Rappy!

Talk about a great set of PS stuff! Check out the Sega blog post for details on other prizes and how to win.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, '10, 4:14 am 
Awesome, maybe I'll remember to enter this week! If I remember my twitter info. D:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, '10, 9:09 pm 
Sega of America is doing a giveaway this week. One of the prizes is a PS pack featuring a Zero Rappy t-shirt and armband and a Universe figurine. Check out the blog post for details.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, '10, 10:24 pm 
This week's giveaway is... Sega themed Easter Chocolates, yummy!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 1, '10, 1:23 am 
Thoul wrote:Sega of America is doing a giveaway this week. One of the prizes is a PS pack featuring a Zero Rappy t-shirt and armband and a Universe figurine. Check out the blog post for details.

This is only for the twitter member and I'm not... When can we have a giveaway like this for the public in general?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 1, '10, 3:26 am 
Yeah, I'm not on twitter either so I wish they'd do these a little differently. I doubt they're going to change it any time soon, though. They've been doing it like this for a while.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]