Page 1 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, '07, 2:35 am 
Has anyone seen a movie they really liked lately? The last one I saw in the theatre was Ghost Rider. I thought it was good. It wasn't a great, great movie, but it was fun to watch!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, '07, 12:19 am 
I'm not sure what the last movie I watched actually was, offhand... probably a DVD. We just bought Rocky Balboa, but I haven't watched it yet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, '07, 4:29 am 
I haven't seen that one yet, either. I liked the previous Rocky movies, but I really haven't watched any of them in a long time. Rocky 4 used to be on TV all the time, so I remember most of it. I don't recall the earlier movies very much, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, '07, 12:59 am 
Can't recall the last good movie that I saw. I've seen Rocky Balboa and didn't like it much. My favorite Rocky movie is Rocky 5 - great stuff there! Enjoyed all the Rocky movies better than this new one. If I think of a good one, I'll let ya know. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, '07, 4:56 pm 
I heard Rocky Balboa wasn't that great, though I haven't seen it myself.

Let's see, last movie I saw in the theatre was Premonition. Good movie- probably not the most inventive concept, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Best reaction to an ending I've heard from a theatre of people in years. :yes:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, '07, 10:53 pm 
I got to see the new Ninja Turtles movie, TMNT, this past weekend. I didn't think I was going to get a chance to see it - the local theater didn't get it until now, a few weeks after it came out.

It was a pretty good action movie, if you're a fan of the characters or enjoyed the previous movies. It's really Turtles 4, but without too many connections to the old movies.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, '07, 11:04 pm 
I'd like to see the new Ninja Turtles movie. Think I will wait until it comes out on DVD though. Hopefully that will not be too long from now. Hey, is the rat dude in this one too?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, '07, 12:43 am 
Yeah, he is in the movie a good bit. He plays more of a father figure to the Turtles this time than in the previous installments.

Sadly, the actor that does his voice passed away after making this movie. :(

PostPosted: Mon May 7, '07, 10:27 pm 
I got to see Spider-Man 3 this weekend. It was great - everyone did a wonderful job. I was afraid the storyline would be lacking character development with three villains, plus the hero's problems, but it was well done. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 18, '07, 11:11 pm 
Thoul wrote:Yeah, he is in the movie a good bit. He plays more of a father figure to the Turtles this time than in the previous installments.

Sadly, the actor that does his voice passed away after making this movie. :(

Aw, that is sad news. I don't think I had heard that or if I had, I forgot it. What was the actor's name, do you remember? Was it a name that we might recognize?

Page 1 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next