Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, '07, 7:47 pm 
Anyone seen any good movies lately? I would like to hear some movie reviews if so.

I haven't seen a new movie in such a long time. It might be fun to rent a DVD.

Anyone have any good suggestions of new movies that I may not have been yet.

Has anyone seen the "Wild Hogs" movie with John Travolta and Tim Allen? It looks funny but it also looks boring. Any good movies out there these days?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 3, '07, 12:28 am 
I abhor Hollywood, but I watched The Illusionist because of a strong recommendation last night, and I absolutely loved it. An abstract theme represented through a moral dilemma recognizing the way the human mind works; I enjoy nothing better. There are so few movies of that kind. Usually, things just happen to characters with no apparent guiding theme. That movie is up there with The Last Samurai for me now, (even if I don't fully agree with the type of life TLS was advocating, it still put the characters in situations where they had to choose the fundamental principles on which they live their lives.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 3, '07, 1:48 am 
I just watch movies to pass time, and if I like it, then alright, I may watch it again.

Recently I watched Hostel, it contained gore, which I enjoy, but as usual, those being mutilated continue to plea "Let me go, please, you don't want to do this." *sigh* Damn you Hollywood..

Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3