schthack

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

schthack

Postby Dorrinal » Fri Oct 24, '08, 5:04 pm

I just got PSO Blue Burst and started playing on schthack. Was wondering if anyone else still plays?
Dorrinal
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 11

Postby Thoul » Sat Oct 25, '08, 8:12 am

I haven't played it in a long time myself. I just got too busy with work and my Wii.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Wed Oct 29, '08, 4:36 pm

The server kind of bombed since it went under some new management. Alot of the ships(Servers) went down and were replaced with new ones that cause alot of crashes.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Dorrinal » Wed Oct 29, '08, 5:29 pm

I've played a few hours at a time a few nights over the past couple of weeks and haven't noticed any instability. It's still full of three-player games where everyone's in a different zone. Too bad none of you play, it would be great to get together.
Dorrinal
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby Celeith » Wed Oct 29, '08, 5:40 pm

I use to play, I have a 165 HUmar, A 132 HUnewearl, A 115 RAmarl and a 87 FOmarl
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Dorrinal » Wed Oct 29, '08, 7:12 pm

That doesn't really help anyone since you don't play, now does it? :P
Dorrinal
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby Celeith » Wed Oct 29, '08, 7:55 pm

I may rejoin the game one day whenever we get internet at my house. I'm just not sure how well a laptop will do with the game though.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Dorrinal » Thu Oct 30, '08, 4:57 pm

I don't see why a laptop would be a problem; what matters is what's under the hood.

Tangentially related -- is it me or did SEGA not really make the PC versions of the game PC-friendly? You still only have six action buttons to customize instead of a full keybinding interface. Movement and targeting are very awkward and there's barely any use for the mouse. Eventually I relented and plugged in a PS2 controller to play the game.

Now let me whine for a second. I'm only level 13 but my mag is 40-something and now it's too expensive to feed! QQ
Dorrinal
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby Tsunami » Thu Oct 30, '08, 8:20 pm

I was playing on Skyline (or whatever that ship's name is) and haven't had any crashing, other than one time the last time I played when the whole server went down. Was kinda odd.

Kaloes wrote:I use to play, I have a 165 HUmar, A 132 HUnewearl, A 115 RAmarl and a 87 FOmarl
It still astounds me when people reach high levels. I stopped at level 124 or so on my HUnewearl. xD

Oh, and Dorrinal, I have played on occasion recently. In a few days I leveled a RAcast to like, 50 and stopped there, lol. Soloing with it was fun, but meh. I think what really killed it for me was the disappointment in finding out that you don't get the Kit of Hamburger 'til Christmas, as I thought it was obtainable at Halloween. =P
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Dorrinal » Thu Oct 30, '08, 8:43 pm

Well Tsunami you're welcome to holler at me if you jump on. I'll play on Skyline from now on, my character's name is... wait for it... Dorrinal!
Dorrinal
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Next

Return to Phantasy Star General