PSG1 Naula Cave

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

PSG1 Naula Cave

Postby PSjunkie » Fri Dec 17, '10, 8:01 pm

I'm playing thru PSG1 and I'm stuck on the Naula Cave, I got Odin ofcourse, the compass and I talked to the old dude in Eppi to get the key, I went back to Camineet to pick up the key. I even made sure I went thru the tunnel on Paseo so the guard told me I needed shortcake. I'm stuck, I just can't open the first door in Naula Cave. Any hints anyone?
PSjunkie
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 30

Re: PSG1 Naula Cave

Postby xellos667 » Fri Dec 17, '10, 8:05 pm

Ah, my memory of my own playthrough is so foggy...but like everything else in this game, it goes beyond just doing what you're used to normally. There's surely a few others people you need to talk to to get the key for the cave. I remember there's a very generic FAQ on Gamefaqs. Maybe there's an answer there.
xellos667
Android
Android

Achievements: 43

Postby Celeith » Tue Dec 21, '10, 1:45 am

That stuff over at gamefaqs just isn't accurate no matter how much you try and make it out to be. Only way I got that key to get the shortcake was constantly talk with everyone and spam conversations between the party.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SoothsayerPhil » Sun Jan 9, '11, 11:01 pm

The Brazilian gagagames site has a very good walkthrough of PSG1, if anyone is playing it these days. It's only with the help of this site that I was able to complete it. I found the site somewhere after getting the hovercraft and it really helped with those parts where you have to go talk to just the right people in Japanese.

My tip is to use Google Chrome or Chromium to read that site - it has a built in translator which will translate the Portuguese right there on the page. The translation was pretty easy to read.
SoothsayerPhil
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 8

Return to Other Classics