How much salt on your food?
A little salt 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
A Lot of salt 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No salt 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Other - tell in post below 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: Salt on Your Food
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, '08, 8:49 pm 
How do you feel about salt on your foods? Do you like a little salt, a lot of salt, or no salt?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, '08, 10:20 pm 
I like a little. I used to use more salt, but in the last few years I've started cutting back on it a lot. I can't handle as much as I used to be able to take in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, '08, 3:12 pm 
I tend to want "no salt" lately, so that's what I voted for. I used to like salt, in moderation, of course, but now, I prefer to do without it.

What prompted me to ask this question was that over the weekend we stopped and got some french fries from McDonald's. They have the best fries! :) However, I could hardly get them down because they were drowned in salt, it seemed. :yuck: Horrible way to spoil a perfect food. :gs_angry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, '08, 10:26 pm 
Yeah, they do tend to go overboard with the salt on fries at McDs. I've always thought so, even back when I was using a lot of salt on all my food. I always have to get an extra something to drink because the salt dehydrates my mouth really quickly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, '08, 4:28 am 
I don't think I could eat many foods if they had no salt in them, but I don't like being able to actually taste the salt, it has to blend well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, '08, 7:32 pm 
I don't really put salt on anything i eat anymore

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]