The Unexpected Sexy Ladies of Dragon Quest

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

The Unexpected Sexy Ladies of Dragon Quest

Postby MrKite » Fri Sep 9, '22, 10:32 pm

Having been so infatuated with Dragon Quest lately (let's see how long this will last heh heh), I didn't think the series had so many sexy female characters in it. On the surface it doesn't look like it would, but when I dug deeper, I was quite surprised! It all began when I started doing a longplay of the original NES/Famicom port of Dragon Quest IV (initially released in the US as Dragon Warrior IV back when the series was still known by that name in the western market. But it was like a gateway, and after that I started a separate longplay of a fan translation of the Super Famicom version of Dragon Quest III, which was only temporary until I got the Switch version, I picked up the Switch port of DQXI S, and now I am making plans to get even more games in the franchise, but most of the ones I want are way too expensive, like the DS port of DQIV and the 3DS port of DQVIII. But I am getting off topic. Like I said, I am surprised that DQ has so many good looking ladies on it because as I also said, it doesn't look like it would on the surface. Firstly there is Maya, whom is what persuaded me to start that RA longplay of DQIV to begin with:

Then you have Jessica, who wears more clothing than Maya does (lol), but still has a noticeably high amount of sex appeal. Especially when she dons the magic bikini armor:

Then there are the characters with no official names such as the female warrior and female sage from DQIII:

And for now, I will mention one more, Jade from DQXI who persuaded me to get DQXI for the Switch out of fear that it will eventually become super crazy expensive like the DS and 3DS DQ titles I mentioned earlier. What a firecracker!

Last edited by MrKite on Fri Sep 9, '22, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: The Unexpected Sexy Ladies of Dragon Quest

Postby myau56 » Sat Sep 10, '22, 9:54 am

There are a lot of them ! Nice arts :) :o
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Sep 13, '22, 10:11 pm

Great artwork.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby MrKite » Wed Sep 14, '22, 1:38 am

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Great artwork.

Agreed
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby myau56 » Wed Sep 14, '22, 11:14 am

MrKite wrote:
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Great artwork.

Agreed
Agreed too :) :fiery:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56