Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 2, '07, 7:18 pm 
According to Le Roof, Rykros was created as a type of warning system. Every 1,000 years when the seal on the Profound Darkness weakened, Rykros would return to Algo.

Do you think Rykros was really effective for this purpose? It was cloaked in an invisible barrier, so no one in the system had been aware of it's return until the PSIV heroes went there. It seems that if the planet weren't cloaked, people might have been more aware of what was happening.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 2, '07, 9:45 pm 
I've often thought the same thing. I know that Lutz is supposed to bring attention to Rykros, but Lutz is all the way on Dezolis.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 3:02 am 
Considering no one even knew what Rykros really was, it was just luck that Chaz, Rune, and the rest even went there. It seems like very bad planning on the part of the Great Light.

On the other hand, look what happened when Rykros did appear. Lots of bad guys went there to try to take over. If they had been able to find it earlier, it might have been destroyed like Palma.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 3:27 am 
Neithird brings up a good point. If Motherbrain had known about Rykros, I'm sure that she'd have tried destroying that along with Palma, too.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 7:49 am 
Quote:On the other hand, look what happened when Rykros did appear. Lots of bad guys went there to try to take over. If they had been able to find it earlier, it might have been destroyed like Palma


Hmm... That would explain why Sister (The A.I found during PSIV hunter guild mission "Silver Soldier") didn't seem overly concerned with the increase in monster outbreaks OR the death of everyone in Mile.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 9:12 am 
Heikabuchi wrote:Hmm... That would explain why Sister (The A.I found during PSIV hunter guild mission "Silver Soldier") didn't seem overly concerned with the increase in monster outbreaks OR the death of everyone in Mile.
Daughter's the name you're looking for. ;)


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 5:35 pm 
I'd be surprised if Daughter even knew about those things. Wren said she was cut off from the rest of the systems and she's a bit loopy in the processor, if you know what I mean. They must have used some of Mother Brain's crazy circuits in building her.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 10:16 pm 
True, I didnt think that would through.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 10:18 pm 
Tsunami wrote:
Heikabuchi wrote:Hmm... That would explain why Sister (The A.I found during PSIV hunter guild mission "Silver Soldier") didn't seem overly concerned with the increase in monster outbreaks OR the death of everyone in Mile.
Daughter's the name you're looking for. ;)
Tsunami.. please kill me... I've offended the great Phantasy Star IV gods... ;_;


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 3, '07, 10:30 pm 
Heikabuchi wrote:
Tsunami wrote:Daughter's the name you're looking for. ;)
Tsunami.. please kill me... I've offended the great Phantasy Star IV gods... ;_;
*grabs pillow and smothers Heikabuchi!!*


Top
 Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: