Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, '09, 1:27 am 
Ugh. Finally, it's done.

I finished my latest Phantasy Star IV fan art piece, and am sharing it with you Phans:

Rune: "No sweat, this will be a cinch!"

Hope you all like this one. After detailing this piece, I think my patience is pretty much kaput. :starry-eyed:

Last edited by Rune_Walsh on Thu Jan 28, '10, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, '09, 2:42 am 
I am not worthy. :beg_wily:

That is amazing RW. I also like how you did Hahn. ^_^Though you captured Rune flawlessly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, '09, 4:41 am 
Awesome stuff R_W :up:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, '09, 3:25 pm 
Yet another very good piece of artwork, R_W...I just have one question. Where is Rune's necklace?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, '09, 10:32 pm 
Thanks so much, Atlin and Lucas. Atlin - your comment made me laugh. :D

Caged Wolf wrote:Yet another very good piece of artwork, R_W...I just have one question. Where is Rune's necklace?

Thanks, CW! Rune wears a necklace? I thought it was more of a broach? :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, '09, 4:00 am 
He wears something and I forget precisely what it is/terminology. But either way, I can't see it. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, '09, 5:13 am 
You can't? It's there! It's just very light in yellowish colors, more white, because of the flaeli rays ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, '09, 9:23 am 
Very impressive. I love the amount of detail you put into the background, RW. I normally don't have the patience for doing bgs, I'm more interested in doing the characters themselves. :) Love Rune's expression. Very in-character.

Oh, and did I mention I have some more lovely CGI images of everyone's favourite blue-haired wizard? I even have an avatar sized image if you want it, RW. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, '09, 2:33 pm 
Rune_Walsh wrote:You can't? It's there! It's just very light in yellowish colors, more white, because of the flaeli rays ;)

You know, maybe I'm thinking of something else or remembering things wrong. I see what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, '09, 9:42 pm 
Lyla2284 wrote:Very impressive. I love the amount of detail you put into the background, RW. I normally don't have the patience for doing bgs, I'm more interested in doing the characters themselves. :) Love Rune's expression. Very in-character.

Thanks, Lyla. :grouphug: I'll admit that the background was hellish to work on, but it felt good to finish.

Lyla2284 wrote:Oh, and did I mention I have some more lovely CGI images of everyone's favourite blue-haired wizard? I even have an avatar sized image if you want it, RW. :wink:

Oooooh! Yes, yes please!!! :happy_marle:

Caged Wolf wrote:You know, maybe I'm thinking of something else or remembering things wrong. I see what you're talking about.

No worries, hon... it's pretty inconspicuous with the very light colors.

Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next