Page 1 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Rune/Alys fan art
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, '09, 9:13 am 
Image deleted

Last edited by Rune_Walsh on Thu Jul 2, '09, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Rune/Alys fan art
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, '09, 1:53 pm 
Nice sketch. Certainly looks like something Sega could've used when creating the game.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, '09, 7:57 pm 
Such a meticulous, detailed, well-proportioned sketch. It never ceases to amaze me how you can just draw scenes like that out of your head. As always, I'm just bowled over by your talent. Thank you so much for sharing it! Now I feel inspired to write a back-story to go with it :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, '09, 8:13 pm 
Darkil wrote:Nice sketch. Certainly looks like something Sega could've used when creating the game.

Wow, thanks, Darkil; that is a very kind compliment! :hyper: I really wish there was such a scene in the game, but those little questionable moments between the two continue to spark teh fanfiction and fanart, ehe

Srijita wrote:Such a meticulous, detailed, well-proportioned sketch. It never ceases to amaze me how you can just draw scenes like that out of your head. As always, I'm just bowled over by your talent. Thank you so much for sharing it! Now I feel inspired to write a back-story to go with it :wink:

You are too kind, my friend - I was hoping you'd like this :mrgreen: *blushes* Honestly, I had your fanfiction excerpt in my mind when I drew this. Your writing continues to be an inspiration!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, '09, 9:24 pm 
You know, I honestly can't think of anything to add, everyone's said pretty much everything I could say about it. So to be simple, awesome pencil sketch!

PostPosted: Fri May 1, '09, 6:45 am 
My turn to add in something. As CW stated before it's hard now to add anything else. But one thing was neglected from what I seen.

Epic. Very epic.

PostPosted: Fri May 1, '09, 11:14 am 
Wow, that's pretty amazing Rune great job. :clap:
Have you ever considered doing a manga because I can clearly see you have the potential with your drawing skills. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 1, '09, 6:12 pm 
Very nice! Great attention to detail. The color version is going to be just amazing, I bet. I look forward to seeing that!

PostPosted: Fri May 1, '09, 7:38 pm 
Lucas wrote:Wow, that's pretty amazing Rune great job. :clap:
Have you ever considered doing a manga because I can clearly see you have the potential with your drawing skills. :wink:

Wow, thank you, CW, Lucas, Atlinsmere, and Thoul! You all encourage me to draw more. ;) I don't think I have the caliber to do manga art, but that is a very nice thing to say. ;)

I am hoping to get it colored soon. As soon as I get a laptop, I'll download my photoshop and corel photopaint. Sigh. Coloring it may have to wait.

If anyone has any future PS drawing ideas, I'd love to hear them. Drawing Rune is a lot of fun, I must say. ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 19, '09, 7:49 am 
I'm sorry this is a late response but I must say that I adore the Alys/Rune pairing. I've always thought they'd be such a fun couple and with the history they share together :wink: I also think the picture you drew captured such a private moment that I can completely imagine them sharing with each other. Very well done!

Page 1 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next