Rune/Alys fan art

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Re: Rune/Alys fan art

Postby Rune_Walsh » Tue May 19, '09, 7:47 pm

bretlin wrote:I'm sorry this is a late response but I must say that I adore the Alys/Rune pairing. I've always thought they'd be such a fun couple and with the history they share together :wink: I also think the picture you drew captured such a private moment that I can completely imagine them sharing with each other. Very well done!

Aw, thanks, Bretlin! *blushes* You've inspired me to to more Rune/Alys art, ehe

When I drew this, I imagined them arguing before Rune grabbed her already and planted a big kiss on her. :D I imagine they bickered quite a bit when they lived together for a time (according to the compendium)... which only ignited the attraction between them, I'm sure!
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby Lamanai » Wed May 20, '09, 3:45 am

This is gorgeous! I envy your kiss-drawing talent. :wink:

In all seriousness, though, you have a wonderful sense of proportion and composition! Are you planning to color it at all, or is it just a sketch?
Lamanai
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 11

Postby Rune_Walsh » Wed May 20, '09, 9:24 pm

Lamanai wrote:This is gorgeous! I envy your kiss-drawing talent. :wink:

In all seriousness, though, you have a wonderful sense of proportion and composition! Are you planning to color it at all, or is it just a sketch?

Aw, shucks - thank you, Lemanai! I am going to color it once I get a new PC or Laptop. Hopefully sooner, though, rather than later. *cries*
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Lamanai » Thu May 21, '09, 5:14 am

Rune_Walsh wrote:I am going to color it once I get a new PC or Laptop. Hopefully sooner, though, rather than later. *cries*

Hope you get that new laptop soon, then! In my experience, laptops always seem to die just when you have a great idea for an art project (or other creative project :)).

Can't wait to see it colored when you finally get the chance, though!
Lamanai
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby Rune_Walsh » Thu May 21, '09, 8:05 am

Lamanai wrote:
Rune_Walsh wrote:I am going to color it once I get a new PC or Laptop. Hopefully sooner, though, rather than later. *cries*

Hope you get that new laptop soon, then! In my experience, laptops always seem to die just when you have a great idea for an art project (or other creative project :)).

Can't wait to see it colored when you finally get the chance, though!

Thank you, hon, me too! If you have any tips, I'm all ears. I was thinking of making butterflies fluttering all around them- for that Krup dramatic effect. :D
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Srijita » Thu May 21, '09, 6:03 pm

Rune_Walsh wrote: I am going to color it once I get a new PC or Laptop. Hopefully sooner, though, rather than later. *cries*

A little bird told me that you have a birthday coming up in the next few weeks, honey. In fact, I know exactly when it is! Fingers crossed that a family member picks out a new desktop or laptop as the ideal birthday present... :wink:
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Rune_Walsh » Thu May 21, '09, 9:13 pm

Srijita wrote: A little bird told me that you have a birthday coming up in the next few weeks, honey. In fact, I know exactly when it is! Fingers crossed that a family member picks out a new desktop or laptop as the ideal birthday present... :wink:

Oh, really? Haha. Who told you this information? I am dying to know! Wait - I think it was me. :lol:

But alas, such a birthday present would be fantastic! :happy_marle:
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Lamanai » Fri May 22, '09, 5:17 am

Rune_Walsh wrote: I was thinking of making butterflies fluttering all around them- for that Krup dramatic effect. :D

Butterflies! Yes! The ambiance will be perfeeeccttt! Very Krup, indeed.
Lamanai
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby Lemina » Sat May 23, '09, 1:49 pm

This picture is amazing! You captured the pairing perfectly~~

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sun May 24, '09, 9:10 am

Thanks, Lamanai! Butterflies, it shall be! Krup is probably the most romantic city in all algo, so I figure it would have been most fitting for the two, ehe

Lemina wrote:This picture is amazing! You captured the pairing perfectly~~

Aw, thank you, Lemina! I am such a fan of the Alys/Rune ship... :heart:
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork