Rudo Tweets

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Rudo Tweets

Postby Tanith » Sat Feb 9, '13, 11:52 pm

Yes, that's right. Courtesy his Earth contact ;), Rudolf Steiner has begun sharing his snarkiest thoughts through Twitter.

This is a really off-the-wall project I've considered doing for a while. It's all meant in lighthearted good humor. I'm not sure why I picked Rudo, other than I get a kick out of that artwork of him looking like, well, he had the worst day in history. I think he's allowed to feel that way given his circumstances. Anyway, at some point the idea of "Broody Rudy" tweets came to me. I don't have any concrete plans in regards to the chronology of his tweets. He may post about Uzo today and fighting Mother Brain tomorrow, back to posting about Rolf and Nei the next day.

Follow if you want to!
https://twitter.com/Broody_Rudy
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Re: Rudo Tweets

Postby Tanith » Sun Feb 10, '13, 5:37 am

Oops, I may have put this in the wrong forum. I'm not really sure where it goes. It's sort of miscellaneous fan stuff.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Postby Lucas » Sun Feb 10, '13, 8:36 am

Tanith :D
This looks like a very creative project you have started here, I look forward to following it. Nice choice in picking Rudo too, he seems like a character with an interesting attitude to say the least.

It's good to hear from you ;)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Feb 11, '13, 1:39 am

Interesting concept!! I'll try checking it out from time to time. It should be interesting to see what Rudo has to say!

Nice to see you again Tanith and glad you are doing well!
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Mon Feb 11, '13, 4:55 am

Sounds like fun. I enjoyed the one about the bug antennae eyebrows. :lol:

Tanith wrote:Oops, I may have put this in the wrong forum. I'm not really sure where it goes. It's sort of miscellaneous fan stuff.

Nah, this is fine. This is meant to be our forum for all the different kinds of fan creations other than artwork or writings. I guess the name and description could reflect that better, so I may update those in a few minutes.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tanith » Mon Feb 11, '13, 3:51 pm

Thanks, everyone. :) And it's good to be participating in the phan community again. I had a very long, very difficult 2012 (which ended with me losing my job and moving 1400 miles away), but I'm looking forward to a much better 2013.

Back on topic: I should mention that from time-to-time "Rudo" will feature fan works (not mine; that would be unfair) related to the classic PS series, especially--but not limited to--PSII. Like this morning, I added a link to a fanfic specifically written from Rudo's POV.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Postby myau56 » Mon Feb 11, '13, 10:39 pm

Again : Welcome back again Tanith ! Good to see you again :)
Oh sorry about your sad 2012 year :( :cry: 1400 miles away ? So that is a new life and I hope all will go well from now on :fiery:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More