RPG Logic

Adventures in board based gaming.

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Jan 4, '09, 7:42 am

*Warms hands while cooking food*
Thanks to RPG Logic, eating is completely unneeded plus we don't need to go to the bathroom!

Also, does anyone else find it strange that I have no armor and yet when I'm attacked, I shed no blood?
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Wolf Bird » Sun Jan 4, '09, 4:52 pm

pitohui wrote:Edit: Nevermind, I somehow got it into my mind that you guys were working on an RPG.

No, Kaloes and I kind of made this thread devolve into something stupid...and Trenzer didn't help.

Ness: -_- Don't make me burn your tail.

Anyways, Trenzer...again, RPG logic. I just have a fur coat but I don't shed any blood.

Ness: And besides, food just heals you, that's all. So it's not needed, but it can help.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Celeith » Sun Jan 4, '09, 7:55 pm

pitohui wrote:Edit: Nevermind, I somehow got it into my mind that you guys were working on an RPG.

We managed to take Trenzer's somewhat serious topic and make it into our own little playground of extreme randomness. The idea's we put out "could" be used for a RPG, but whatever is decided to be done this topic shall now and forever be epic!
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Srijita » Sun Jan 4, '09, 9:06 pm

[face=Times New Roman]
Trenzer wrote:Thanks to RPG Logic, eating is completely unneeded plus we don't need to go to the bathroom!

One reason I enjoyed Tales of Phantasia so much was the occasional touch of reality. Demitel's manor was a foreboding place, but it did at least contain a bathroom -- not that the PCs could enter it or make use of the facilities.

The "food sack" feature was also amusing. I believe I may have spent more time shopping for groceries than for weapons, armour, or medicinal items. It never ceased to amaze me just how much my party managed to eat. In a single expedition through the Morlia gallery, I recall them getting through an already full food sack, plus 15 apples, 15 loaves of bread, 15 creamy cheeses, 15 seafood, 15 sirloin steaks, a couple of dragon steaks, a handful of Japanese apples, 2 large mackerels, and fresh veggies, not to mention half a dozen veal and chicken items. I'll bet Cless and Chester were the main culprits. Everyone knows about the prodigious appetites of adolescent boys.

[/face]
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Jan 5, '09, 12:33 am

You know, I'm almost tempted to ask Thoul to move this topic into the Role Playing section of the site, just as that is what it has basically become.

*Looks towards the group*
You know, the hero is usually the one that carries the sword... I don't want to be the hero that saves the world from being taken over by an evil guy! >.< I'm too lazy and hate pressure!
Atlinsmere

Postby Celeith » Mon Jan 5, '09, 1:46 am

I'll do it, I always found that I make the perfect blue-haired hero of the game... i mean um... err... hehe ^_^|"
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Jan 5, '09, 2:15 am

Ness: Oh screw the sword, just use a baseball bat!

*Looks at Ness.*

Ness:........what?

You know, you've been the main hero in an RPG before...

Ness:...and?

Trenzer just said he doesn't want to do it. Trenzer, give the Sword of Nothingness to Ness, I think Ness knows what he's doing.

Ness: WHAT?! I don't know how to use a sword! I'd rather stick with my Gutsy Bat! What's wrong with a bat?!
Last edited by Wolf Bird on Mon Jan 5, '09, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Jan 5, '09, 6:45 am

My Sword belongs to me! Besides, you can't just transfer this sword to him! That is unless, you are calling the Ruth Jr. here empty headed to the extreme!

*Swings Sword of Nothingness over the fire for no reason at all*
Atlinsmere

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Jan 5, '09, 4:32 pm

Ness: Then keep it! I don't even want it!

Hmm, forgot about the empty-headed aspect. Well, Trenzer, whether you want to do it or not, I don't think we have a choice. That sword's yours, dude.

Ness: Why don't you take it?

*Presents paws.* Do these look like hands with opposable thumbs to you?

Ness: RPG logic.

>_< I'm still not empty-headed, though...

Ness: Well, me neither, but that didn't stop you from saying I should have it, now did it?

Wolf Bird

Postby Celeith » Wed Jan 7, '09, 7:46 pm

(The next day)

Ok first we make camp and monsters don't attack us for some reason, now all of a sudden theres a sudden swoosh noise and its morning time.. What in the world is with this RPG logic!?

Gwyn: And why are we in a field, with all this tall grass, and what is that peculiar music playing around us? Isn't that the most annoying thing you've ever heard?

Damn world map music, always playing whenever I have a headache! Well lets keep going, maybe we'll find a town... (SWOOSH)

(A wild Caterpie appeared)

What the hell?!! I knew this grass looked familiar!!!

Gwyn: Hey!! Whats that message box appearing below us?

(Kaloes and team have no usable Pokemon) (Kaloes and team white out!)

WHAT THE ***********************************!!!!!!!!!! Now we're back at the beginning, why do you hate me so God!!!! Why did we have to return to town!!! WHY!!!!!

Gwyn: Uhhhh -__-, what just happened?

Drk just screwed with us by putting a random pokemon on one of those blasted tiles we call a world map, thus sending us all the way back here!!! Son of a!!! *kicks dirt* *Caged and the group just whistle*
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay