Page 5 of 14  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, '08, 6:39 pm 
The yoyo twirling midget has a point, lets not set our sights on Trenzer, at least not yet. And focus on our real enemy, he who sits atop his castle drinking purple kool-aid from a wine glass and forgets to draw pictures of Gwyn for me in his thread. Lets set our sights on DrK, and with my bow.... wait why am I using a bow, I thought I used knives... Anyways, with my bow and with Gwyn here we shall not fail in our mission to return Thoul to his former administrativeness, and free the message boards from the evil once and for all. Who's with me?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, '08, 12:15 am 
I like purple kool-aid... >.> uhh... I'm with you! *Grabs sword* With the power of... well, it's just a regular sword notinvoked with the power of Greyskull so, uhh... yeah....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, '08, 2:38 am 
Sure, why not? But I have no weapon...I'm a wolf, what do you people expect? Teeth and claws do juuust fine.

Ness: To come along or not, hmm...oh, and pardon me for being 12, Kaloes,sorry that 12-year-olds tend to be small...-_-

Whether or not you can come depends on how many are allowed in the party, kid. What do you guys think? 3, 4, 5...whatever?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, '08, 4:49 pm 
Hmm...it seems that the Protagonists have finally managed to put a few points in their Intelligence. This might make things more interesting...

But first, I'll have myself a Jill Sandwich.

"Antagonist Drk eats the 'Jill Sandwich.' His Undead Defense has gone up by 20! His Gun Skill has gone up by 5!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, '08, 3:50 am 
Now... if only you had a gun.... *finishes eating Drk's gun* I feel funny... And... how did I magically appear in your dungeon? Wait... you're at my house! Get out! *Hides awesome level*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, '08, 7:51 am 
Quiet, you! This isn't your house; you're in a Matrtix-like Simulation at the moment. Heck, that wasn't even a real gun! You just ate my 'I cannot believe it's not a gun!' gun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, '08, 4:02 pm 
Maybe it was a peanut butter filled chocolate gun that you ate, Trenzer? I thought I smelled chocolate from somewhere.

Ness:.......you know...*seems he's about to say something*...never mind. *Bites his tongue.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, '08, 5:27 pm 
This topic has become the most epic!

I say we take Thoul to Smuthering, Mommas Boy, Grassfield (Level 3 area) (.hack Reference in a way lol)

The party shall consist of Me, Caged, and Thoul. Lets see if we can get him some levels ^_^

Gwyn: But what about me?

You'll stay here, we can't let anything happen to you Gwyn. Alright guys, lets go. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, '08, 8:40 pm 
Oh, no you don't! ):<

I have blocked access to all Gateways, Portals, and most means of Transportation. That is, unless you somehow beat the crap out of my one guard who just happens to have a set of Administrator's Rights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, '08, 2:05 am 
Ness: Oh, so Kaloes gets to decide the party? Dude, why limit yourself?! I'm sure Gwyn and I could be mighty helpful! So could Trenzer!

Ness has a point, methinks. *Sharpening claws against some tree bark, getting ready.* Well, I'm ready whenever.

Page 5 of 14  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next