RPG Logic

Adventures in board based gaming.

Postby Celeith » Wed Dec 24, '08, 6:39 pm

The yoyo twirling midget has a point, lets not set our sights on Trenzer, at least not yet. And focus on our real enemy, he who sits atop his castle drinking purple kool-aid from a wine glass and forgets to draw pictures of Gwyn for me in his thread. Lets set our sights on DrK, and with my bow.... wait why am I using a bow, I thought I used knives... Anyways, with my bow and with Gwyn here we shall not fail in our mission to return Thoul to his former administrativeness, and free the message boards from the evil once and for all. Who's with me?!
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Dec 25, '08, 12:15 am

I like purple kool-aid... >.> uhh... I'm with you! *Grabs sword* With the power of... well, it's just a regular sword notinvoked with the power of Greyskull so, uhh... yeah....
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Dec 25, '08, 2:38 am

Sure, why not? But I have no weapon...I'm a wolf, what do you people expect? Teeth and claws do juuust fine.

Ness: To come along or not, hmm...oh, and pardon me for being 12, Kaloes,sorry that 12-year-olds tend to be small...-_-

Whether or not you can come depends on how many are allowed in the party, kid. What do you guys think? 3, 4, 5...whatever?
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby DrkTr14ce » Thu Dec 25, '08, 4:49 pm

Hmm...it seems that the Protagonists have finally managed to put a few points in their Intelligence. This might make things more interesting...

But first, I'll have myself a Jill Sandwich.

"Antagonist Drk eats the 'Jill Sandwich.' His Undead Defense has gone up by 20! His Gun Skill has gone up by 5!"
Greetings to you all. I am Kahrne Annabelle Lee, a Level 6 Sprite Artist.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 36

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Dec 26, '08, 3:50 am

Now... if only you had a gun.... *finishes eating Drk's gun* I feel funny... And... how did I magically appear in your dungeon? Wait... you're at my house! Get out! *Hides awesome level*
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby DrkTr14ce » Fri Dec 26, '08, 7:51 am

Quiet, you! This isn't your house; you're in a Matrtix-like Simulation at the moment. Heck, that wasn't even a real gun! You just ate my 'I cannot believe it's not a gun!' gun.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Dec 26, '08, 4:02 pm

Maybe it was a peanut butter filled chocolate gun that you ate, Trenzer? I thought I smelled chocolate from somewhere.

Ness:.......you know...*seems he's about to say something*...never mind. *Bites his tongue.*
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Postby Celeith » Fri Dec 26, '08, 5:27 pm

This topic has become the most epic!

I say we take Thoul to Smuthering, Mommas Boy, Grassfield (Level 3 area) (.hack Reference in a way lol)

The party shall consist of Me, Caged, and Thoul. Lets see if we can get him some levels ^_^

Gwyn: But what about me?

You'll stay here, we can't let anything happen to you Gwyn. Alright guys, lets go. ^_^
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby DrkTr14ce » Fri Dec 26, '08, 8:40 pm

Oh, no you don't! ):<

I have blocked access to all Gateways, Portals, and most means of Transportation. That is, unless you somehow beat the crap out of my one guard who just happens to have a set of Administrator's Rights.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Dec 27, '08, 2:05 am

Ness: Oh, so Kaloes gets to decide the party? Dude, why limit yourself?! I'm sure Gwyn and I could be mighty helpful! So could Trenzer!

Ness has a point, methinks. *Sharpening claws against some tree bark, getting ready.* Well, I'm ready whenever.

Wolf Bird

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay