RPG Logic

Adventures in board based gaming.

Postby Wolf Bird » Sun Dec 21, '08, 4:19 pm

Tsunami wrote:but the lulz are delicious. :p

And that, my friend, is what matters. Cheap stupid laughs are an important part of a good day. :p
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby DrkTr14ce » Sun Dec 21, '08, 5:09 pm

<.< Who said you could take over my actions, Mr. Creator? God, this is worse than that day that I tried to make my Evil Lair (TM) out of that supposedly dormant Volcano.
Greetings to you all. I am Kahrne Annabelle Lee, a Level 6 Sprite Artist.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 36

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Dec 23, '08, 4:09 pm

Supposedly dormant volcano? So if your evil lair isn't there, where is it?

Ness: Yeah, every villain needs an evil lair if they hope to actually have a chance.

Giygas didn't really have one, I'm not so sure the Cave of the Past trapped in a weird machine really counts.

Ness: *Points at his above line.* Read the last eight words, dog breath. -_-

Anyway, though, I am with Drk on one thing...stop controlling our actions, Trenzer! Curse you!

Ness: Always blaming him...*starts reading a comic book.*

And you know, what are you doing here anyway?! This is a Phantasy Star forum!

Ness: I think I'm allowed to wander around the internet to see what else is out there. So that's what I'm going to do.
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Postby Celeith » Tue Dec 23, '08, 4:12 pm

*Kaloes lowers his bow as he stares on towards Caged*

Why are we fighting, we know that we must help Thoul get back up to his level. and make sure I'm higher level then him though. So we can defeat our real enemy. The evil of all evils, the one who started this. TRENZER! hah Gwyn's better
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Dec 23, '08, 4:30 pm

Yes, we must help Thoul recover his level and stop Trenzer from controlling our actions, but that means we have to actually have to follow this kid's advice and stop sniping over Gwyn or Ness being better! Don't think I couldn't zoom in on the tiny print at the end of that post, Kaloes! :p

Ness: I'll name you Caged Wolf and you Kaloes...

What?

Ness: *Has two donkeys.* These two donkeys represent you and Kaloes having your argument. See? *One donkey has a Barack Obama hat on its head, and the other a Hillary Clinton hat.* Not only are you having an asinine argument and making idiots of yourselves, but you also have a common interest right now, but you're too busy sniping at each other over the most minute details, just like two certain people did from about February to June. The analogy works on multiple levels!

Clever. -_-

Ness: And these are your brains clouded by your stupid argument. *Produces two eggs and quickly scrambles them with his bat.* Any questions?

Yes. Are you going to help us do what we need to do as soon as Kaloes lets up or just make smart comments?

Ness: Depends. Right now I'm quite content making fun of you in the manner of Mystery Science Theater 3000, but maybe I'll help.

Wolf Bird

Postby Celeith » Tue Dec 23, '08, 4:52 pm

Caged Wolf wrote:Yes, we must help Thoul recover his level and stop Trenzer from controlling our actions, but that means we have to actually have to follow this kid's advice and stop sniping over Gwyn or Ness being better! Don't think I couldn't zoom in on the tiny print at the end of that post, Kaloes! :p

Hah I didn't think of that lol, completely forgot about the zoom function on computers. But yes, lets put a stop to our fighting for now, for we have a greater enemy. When the battle is over we shall resume our trials over who is better!
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed Dec 24, '08, 2:44 am

Ness:....okay, I'll demonstrate again. This is your brain clouded by your stupid argument! *Produces another egg and bashes it with his bat.*

You just destroyed $330 worth of chickens, Ness.

Ness: Well, last time I called my dad, he said I had about...$60,000 or so in the bank. $330 is chump change.

*Blinks.*

Ness: Look, I don't ASK him to do this, he just does it...now, just realize you have a common interest, forget your dumb argument, and do something!

And you help us rather than sit back and make smart comments! >_<

Wolf Bird

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Dec 24, '08, 7:16 am

I uhh... It's Drk that's the evil one... he is just uh.... framing m... Yeah! He's framing me because he is uhh... evil like that...
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Celeith » Wed Dec 24, '08, 3:14 pm

Fine we'll believe you ..... for now, but no exp for you. You stay in the inactive party that gets 0.00% xp after every battle. :happy_marle:
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed Dec 24, '08, 4:34 pm

But how many people can be in the main party? I mean, if there's an extra slot, no need to exclude Trenzer, even if he did start this whole mess. After all, he needs the exp. too.

Ness: *Disappointed, removes a party hat he had on over his baseball cap and puts down one of those things you blow on to make it unroll.* You know, I was ABOUT to celebrate you and Kaloes not having brains that are like scrambled eggs for not blaming Trenzer, but...

He DID start it...

Ness: That's not the issue! For Giygas' sake, the one who's doing the evil stuff is that Drk guy, and all of you have a common interest in stopping him! Who started it doesn't matter, what matters is who's doing stuff NOW and how it ends! So stop arguing with each other and stop that Drk guy!

I still don't understand why you CARE.

Ness: Well, like I said before, I've decided I want to wander the internet and see what else is out there. I see myself getting mentioned at some place that has nothing to do with Earthbound or Smash Brothers, so I want to check it out. I'm just looking for a little bit of fun, m'kay? Plus, I'm just nice like that and I don't like seeing some guy screwing around with this place.

Nice? So far, you've done nothing but make fun of us, 'specially Kaloes and myself.

Ness: *Points at above line.* Looking for fun...and again, not the issue. >_< If you just start acting like you have half a functioning brain cell, maybe I'll stop making fun of you, ever think of that?!

Wolf Bird

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay