Page 3 of 14  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 10:11 am 
Well, it was just an example. It doesn't really apply unless you want it to.

As for my anime/manga ideas. I keep having a reoccurring one where a guy gets sent to a female private school because his dad is rich and thinks his son needs some more confidence towards the opposite sex. Stupid mind! >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 4:42 pm 
I think I've heard about a anime like that before. Same idea you have and everything Trenz. Although, um well I'm not able to talk about it here due to the content of it.

*Shoots a arrow from Gwyns bow* *Caged opens letter attached to arrow* *

(~~~Gwyn IS~~~)
*This letter will self destruct in 3 seconds*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 8:02 pm 
Oh, well then... uhh... tell me on MSN some time about it... But I do have other ones in my mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, '08, 2:59 am 
Whatever you decide, Trenzer...

*Sets up a PSI Shield. The letter explodes harmlessly. Then grabs a baseball, writes something on it, pulls out a bat, and hits the baseball at Kaloes, where it lands at his feet. On the baseball is written 'Ness Ness Ness ooh!'. The baseball then comes to life, bares stupidly long and sharp teeth and starts chasing Kaloes around.* I call it the Sharkball. I love Earthbound-ish enemies. ^_^

Kaloes, this is utterly stupid and I am amused by it. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, '08, 4:25 am 
HAT HAVE I CREATED! *Looks at hands screaming*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, '08, 9:05 pm 
"You have created nothing more than what I like to call 'Epic Failure'!" Drk exclaims, filling the sound with his Evil Laugh.(TM)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, '08, 9:18 pm 
*A spiritual image of Gwyn appears behind Kaloes as he readies his bow* *He readies his arrow, shooting it through the evil baseball, blasting through the evil that is now DrkTr14ce, for only Caged sees a blast of light coming her way as she hears the faint words, "Gwyn forgives you" thus blasting her Ness photo's, posters, and accessories into oblivion*

Lets never let this die Caged.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, '08, 5:36 am 
Unfortunately, I have no Ness posters and such. All I have is him in Earthbound and Brawl, so ha!

*Produces a tiny little rock and holds it to her forehead for about 30 seconds...as she's a wolf, that makes no sense, but she does it anyway. Any of Kaloes' Gwyn paraphernelia gets enveloped in lots of multicolored waves that start tossing around.*

Ness: Now THAT'S PK Rockin.

How long will this go before we give up trying to one-up each other? :p

Ness: How long will you two be sniping at each other over something so asinine when there's this evil DrkTr14ce guy here who is doing something to your levels? I did read this thread, see, and I think you've got your priorities backwards.

.....Curse you, Trenzer!

Ness: I'm just ASKING, don't go off blaming him for this! -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, '08, 6:14 am 
Then in the next section, CW comes along and laughs at Kaloes and says, "Since I'm a higher level, I win!" But then Kaloes replied, "But I was a higher level so I should have won!" "You did!" Then Drk comes along and sets CW back to level 1. =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, '08, 9:40 am 
Wow this went so off topic, but the lulz are delicious. :p

Page 3 of 14  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next