Roswell, New Mexico Incident - aliens/spaceships

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Re: Roswell, New Mexico Incident - aliens/spaceships

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Jul 17, '07, 10:36 pm

Divine Dragon wrote:I not only believe there is life out there, but that that very life comprises of lifeforms with technology far superior to our own and those who are just beginning the technology race.

I believe not long ago we had.. discovered a planet that was in the Golden zone, another Earth if you will... You can imagine how much of a ... how much of a wonder this is, there could be life on it.. but so far I haven't heard anything.

I do however, agree with Thoul that whilst there may be life out there, we won't live to see it, unless... we get invaded xD Hey it IS possible..

My scenario could happen too. It would be wierd but hey, nearly anything is possible right?
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Divine Dragon » Tue Jul 17, '07, 10:48 pm

Trenzer wrote:
Divine Dragon wrote:I not only believe there is life out there, but that that very life comprises of lifeforms with technology far superior to our own and those who are just beginning the technology race.

I believe not long ago we had.. discovered a planet that was in the Golden zone, another Earth if you will... You can imagine how much of a ... how much of a wonder this is, there could be life on it.. but so far I haven't heard anything.

I do however, agree with Thoul that whilst there may be life out there, we won't live to see it, unless... we get invaded xD Hey it IS possible..

My scenario could happen too. It would be wierd but hey, nearly anything is possible right?
XD In a world of infinite possibilities..~
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 20

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Jul 17, '07, 11:38 pm

Divine Dragon wrote:
Trenzer wrote:

XD In a world of infinite possibilities..~

True!
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Previous

Return to Casual Conversation