Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rolf at Home
PostPosted: Thu Jun 5, '08, 8:19 am 
Don't mess with Rolf when you're in his house. He looks downright angry. Could it be that Rolf was never really happy with all these people inviting themselves to join his mission?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 5, '08, 3:49 pm 
These parts of the game remind me of ‘dating sim’ anime. Where multiple girls (and boys to balance) auto invites themselves to be guests of the main character's home.

It's an interesting concept because they are the ones who are looking for you, unlike other PSgames where you meet them in their respective (or not) towns/places. I wonder if a retelling in a comic/movie that would still happens or that detail would be changed, at least for some of them (due to repetition issues).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 5, '08, 9:16 pm 
In a movie, I imagine it would be changed. In a comic, it would make a great opportunity to create issues dealing with each person's backstory, so I'd bet they would leave it in then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 7, '08, 5:30 pm 
Rolf arrives back home for the first time from Dezoris. There's a knock at the door!
He opens it to find Shir and a Dezorian standing there.

Dezorian: Ga? Dote-mew? Banaput?
Shir: Sorry Rolf, he must have followed me back.

Rolf promptly slams the door shut in both their faces.

Post subject: Re: Rolf at Home
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, '17, 1:03 am 
Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

I can't tell if Rolf actually looks angry or not, but the remark above about slamming the door shut in their faces is priceless! :clap: :lol:

Post subject: Re: Rolf at Home
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, '17, 11:54 am 
He really seems to be angry here ! In fact more than in the original ! Maybe a bit boring to have all those people knocking on his (heaven's ?) door ? ;)

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]