Page 5 of 5  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, '18, 12:21 pm 
It's right that the fact that the translators are never credited is a big problem...we don't know anything about them at all ! :(
And about the name of John Sauer, former Tonka employee, I didn't know at all about his name ! What a shame...:( Thank you for the information again ! :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, '18, 5:37 pm 
What if, as opposed to Rolf being a direct descendant of Alis or even Lutz, that instead, Rolf may be a direct descendant of the very similar in profile adopted brother of Alis, Nero? (is it Alis a Landale by surname, or is Landale Nero's surname name? I think Lanale is Nero's surname, because if I recall correctly, Alis's parents had the surname of Ossale or something similar.)

Nero was older. Not too far fetched to think he passed his seed on.
After all, why would he leave that expensive Laconia Pot over some chick's house anyway?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, '18, 5:45 pm 
What I also find very funny about this thread, is that the common theme is not about Alis, but rather that Lutz really must get around.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, '18, 1:19 am 
By the way, if you're still looking for someone to blame, Blake J. Harris, for his book Console Wars, discovered that Phantasy Star II was localized by Ettore "Ed" Annunziata, the creator of Ecco the Dolphin.

Last edited by R-90-2 on Thu Dec 27, '18, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Page 5 of 5  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5