My Puyo Pop Fever gameplay

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

My Puyo Pop Fever gameplay

Postby Lucas » Tue Feb 8, '11, 5:13 am

I made this video quite recently. It's me playing the GBA version of Puyo Pop Fever which is Sega's puzzle game series.

It's quite an addictive little game and one of my favourite puzzle games, much like Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo and Magical Drop 3. For the second battle against Yu (the ghost girl) I will admit I had it set in my favour :oops: , she's quite difficult to beat. So I had her fever bar set to hard but she still managed to enter fever mode before me and with two additional puyo colours on top of that. Anyway guys it's a fun game, so enjoy! :)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: My Puyo Pop Fever gameplay

Postby xellos667 » Tue Feb 8, '11, 8:34 pm

If only you could meet my friend. He's an avid Puyo Puyo player (I gave him the Puyo Pyuo figure from the Sega Gal Set #1, since I only wanted Nei anyway), always looking for someone to challenge, but unfortunately, no one play (or mostly know) Puyo Puyo where we live, and I don't play it personally. So he's always without any challenger, and that make him sad :(...
Last edited by xellos667 on Tue Feb 8, '11, 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xellos667
Android
Android

Achievements: 43

Re: My Puyo Pop Fever gameplay

Postby Lucas » Fri Mar 4, '11, 11:54 am

This is my latest Puyo Pop Fever video. Once again I use Amitie not because she's the mascot of the Fever series but because she's such a well balanced player and she has a spunky attitude that I’ve taken a liking too. In this match I take on a very annoying little frog; and his name basically ties your tongue into a knot trying to pronounce it. Once again I’ve added some upbeat techno music to set a bit of atmosphere to the match. Well enjoy guys let me know what you think if you get the chance. :)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More