Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 

Psychedelic Rika by RicardoSavageStrike

Psychedelic Rika by RicardoSavageStrike

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, '11, 12:05 am 
Another artwork by me on Rika! Hope you all comment!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, '11, 12:20 pm 
Good to see you bringing this up here. There must be more integration between the Brazilian PS community and the other communities (I had already seen this one through Lista de Algol).

You have done a superb job translating the manga character into "western comic" standard. Though Rika looks older than she is intended to be in the game, it doesn't make your work any worse. I hope you do it to other PS characters (specially the ones not from PSIV, who had already been done to death).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, '11, 3:24 pm 
Great work, once again. I would love to see more of your work. I hope you draw some Zio and Lassic at some point!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, '11, 10:03 pm 
Another excellent Rika artwork! :)

The colors all go exceedingly well together here. I think I would like it better if she were smiling, but hey, who can be disappointed looking at a beautiful face such as Rika's...certainly not me. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, '11, 4:13 am 
Brilliant colouring, this particular drawing because of your mishmash of colours, is giving off a very trance-like trippy effect. Love it. I'm for some reason reminded of techno music now. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, '11, 10:13 pm 
Very cool! If only the picture showed a little more...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 1, '11, 3:22 am 
Nice artwork. It's certainly a different take on an old favorite, which is always welcome. It's realistic approach makes the notion that a numan, with her animal-like ears and whatnot, may not be as cute as its anime depictions make it out to be.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]