Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rieko Kodama's new RPG
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, '08, 7:29 am 
Rieko Kodama, who many of us know as one of the major players behind Phantasy Star, has a new RPG coming out next year. It's called 7th Dragon. Here's the site: http://dragon.sega.jp/

This is another Nintendo DS title. The visual style seems very different, but perhaps this may have a bit of Phantasy Star influence in it? I haven't looked at all of the material about yet, but it might be worth checking out if it comes overseas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, '08, 12:46 am 
Cool the characters look like anime chibis :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, '08, 10:54 pm 
Cute characters~ I'll be looking out for details on this one--Hopefully it'll come out in the 'States. :hyper:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 3, '08, 10:26 pm 
Just read that Yuzo Koshiro is doing the soundtrack so I'm sold :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 4, '08, 3:13 am 
If you look at the characters section on the site, you can see some movie clips of battles using each character. There are some definite Phantasy Star influences in those. Some of the characters seem to have a lot of moves too, so it looks like a very deep game in that aspect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 4, '08, 9:27 pm 
I would love to be able to read that website. D: I can't tell much, but it looks pretty good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '08, 1:52 am 
Schala Zeal wrote:I would love to be able to read that website. D: I can't tell much, but it looks pretty good!

What, Google translate doesn't cut it for you:

Quote:Battle of the movie characters for the page was added to the crucial corner. This time, and MEIJI Fighter. During combat, depending on the selected skill brat bob and weave his characters, please visit us.

Makes perfect sense right? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 1:21 am 
Why does this remind me of RPG Maker VX? o_O I glanced at a video (under world) showing some of the characters walking around...lol.

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]