Page 10 of 43  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 43  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 2:27 am 
Not without a parachute. You'd never get me to go skydiving anyway, but jumping out of a plane without a parachute is suicide, even in a gliding suit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 2:34 am 
It never fails to amaze me how some people are willing to try anything for a rush. I doubt I'd try parachuting in the first place, really -- I dislike heights. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 6:08 am 
I'll die before I jump off a high place like that with only the suit on. XD Saw that suit in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life.

By the way on the previous topic, did you all see how much it sold for. He was expecting just over 125, he got 9,100.01!!!!! HOYL CARP!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 6:24 am 
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/ap_ ... f_the_year
All I can say is... W00t?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 11:00 pm 
Tsunami wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/ap_on_re_us/word_of_the_year
All I can say is... W00t?

LoL, who knew that the movie "Pretty Woman" would have the word of the year in it! I always knew that was a good movie to watch. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, '07, 3:26 am 
I've only ever seen w00t once. XD And whoever said it I don't know anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, '07, 5:48 am 
Here's a real doozy of a news item. Hey, how long does it take you to eat when you got to a fast food place? Better speed it up, and read this:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316420,00.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, '07, 6:26 am 
That McDonald's thing is silly. $200+ for eating in your own car? They really think too much of themselves.

As for w00t being the word of the year... that's amusing. I've been seeing that around for years, but I guess it has become more widespread than I thought. The English professor they quoted is wrong on that count.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, '07, 7:46 am 
What empty headedness. 200 dollars for eating. I'm surprised there hasn't been some kind of uprising XDDDDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 6:33 pm 
$9000 on Guitar Hero. :rofl: If someone actually pays that, it'd be a miracle.

No Flying Squirrels for me, thanks. I'll keep my feet on the ground!

w00t! I used to see that all the time on some sites. But word of the year? Come on...

So, in England, McDonalds is a legal authority that can give tickets and fines? :faint: Next thing you know, they'll build in jail cells to hold people who don't pay the fines. Talk about greedy corporations. :greedy: :greedy:

Page 10 of 43  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 43  Next