Page 9 of 43  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 43  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 5, '07, 9:14 pm 
That's a scary thought. I like ice, but after reading this, now I'm going to be even more paranoid. :blank:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 5, '07, 9:24 pm 
Ooo, that's nasty! From now on, I'll take my own drink if I decide to eat out anywhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 6, '07, 9:56 pm 
Most of our local restaurants have installed one of the self serve ice and drink machines, so hopefully they wouldn't have this problem. It's disturbing, though.. if those contaminants are getting into the ice, they're likely getting into the food as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 7, '07, 7:45 pm 
:yuck:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 8, '07, 8:08 pm 
Too harsh as a parent? Or is it good enough?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-Hero-III-3-L ... 539427QQih

Of course I am grinning ear to ear here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 9, '07, 2:10 am 
:rofl: I would be furious if my parents had done something like that to me (who wouldn't?), but the kid has earned it. Look at all the comments that auction has received. There's over 100 already. I bet it will set a new record for most comments in an auction ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 9, '07, 4:06 am 
That's a lesson the child is never going to forget. Look at how high the bids are going, too. Some people might think it's harsh, but it looks to be proving to be a great marketing idea. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 9, '07, 8:14 pm 
LOL GET HIM BARBIE FATHER GET HIM BARBIE!!! XDDDDDDD This is totally funny! HA IN YOU FACE! XDDD lol *dies of laughter*
:tombstone: :rofl: :tombstone:

Ya, he deserves it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, '07, 7:22 pm 
I am never surprised by what I see on ebay. :roll:

In a way this is funny, and in a way it is not! I wonder how the auction ended - if the winner paid and got his merchandise promptly, in good condition, etc., or not!

Did you see that seller's feedback? :o :o :o :o

First thing that came to my mind was "scam". Just an opportune and interesting way to get bids on the item. I don't believe it. If they think their son did do something illegal, why post it on the internet for everyone to see and possibly risk being investigated for criminal activity? Even trying to teach your son a lesson is not worth you possibly having to go to jail for something like this. :dizzy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, '07, 7:24 pm 
What do you think - would you wear the "Flying Squirrel"?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... gsuit.html

Page 9 of 43  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 43  Next