Screenshot Thread

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Screenshot Thread

Postby Lyla2284 » Sat Aug 21, '10, 6:14 pm

I've decided to post all upcoming and current screenshots over here in this thread. You are free to comment on them, since I need alot of feedback to make this a true winner. And who better to ask than the fans themselves?

These screens I took today while playing.

Status window

The main menu. This is one of the few instances in the game where you have a majority female party. :D

Phonon is frikken sweet in here. Demi is an absolute miniature powerhouse.

The NPCs are alot more informative in the game. Recognize a familiar face? :lol:

Hope you guys like them.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Re: Screenshot Thread

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Aug 21, '10, 6:21 pm

Lyla2284 wrote:Phonon is frikken sweet in here. Demi is an absolute miniature powerhouse.

I approve of beefing up Demi. Much as I liked her in PSIV (STILL don't get why) she could use some more firepower. :D
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby mk1995 » Wed Aug 25, '10, 9:13 pm

Lyla2284 wrote:Recognize a familiar face? :lol:

*drops to the ground and begins spazzing*
mk1995
Hunter
Hunter

Achievements: 27

Postby Lyla2284 » Thu Aug 26, '10, 9:56 pm

'Seizure man' is female, in case you guys are wondering. A lot of forums referred to that insane cultist as a male, when in fact, it is false. All the female cultists in the game have long green hair in PS4 (so much for originality), and that cultist is no different. Males have short purple hair.

Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Xander » Thu Aug 26, '10, 10:00 pm

I never really thought about the gender of the cultists myself. Either way, that one was whacked. :D

Anyway, looking good. The reworked scenes are nice too. The characters stand out a bit more from the backgrounds now there's less brown in there. Good job.
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Lyla2284 » Mon Aug 30, '10, 4:26 pm

Zio isn't as out in the open as he was in the original. There's alot more mystery to his character in here. I hated the fact that he was so flipping obvious in IV, and to add insult to injury he introduced himself as "My name is Zio. Zio the Black Magician." *facepalm* So I took that horrible line out.

2nd encounter with Zio is now a full-blown cutscene. I really think Rhys Anger ( that tune in PS3 where Maia is kidnapped ) would work perfectly as an encounter/ confrontation theme here. I tried it once and it was awesome. But I can't go around using converted midis to mp3s, now can I?
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Aug 31, '10, 3:28 am

The look on Zio's face is priceless. It says "You know, you're making alot of sense. But I've done too much evil to switchsides. What's that yo say? There's always a second chance? I think I'll take that second cha- garrrgghhh... >=D DIE!"

<.<

Erm... nuff bout that, Looking forward to the game some more. =D

PS. If I were a chick, I'd be drooling over Zio right now. =P
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Rick » Tue Aug 31, '10, 1:40 pm

I sent you a nifty Rhys Anger Lyla.. You could use that if you felt like it.

Converted mp3s never sound good anyways.
Rick
Android
Android

Achievements: 49

Postby Lyla2284 » Tue Aug 31, '10, 1:51 pm

Yeah, I haven't forgotten about that cool tune you sent me, Rick. Now, if only I could find it on my hard-drive. I'm really disorganized when it comes to sorting out my files. I should probably just create a folder for all my BaNL stuff.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Rick » Tue Aug 31, '10, 2:01 pm

No worries. I shall resend for ya. Look in your mail folder. It might still be in there back mayish :D just do a search for it

Either way, coming in the mail.
Rick
Android
Android

Achievements: 49

Next

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More