Reworked PS4 cutscenes.

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Reworked PS4 cutscenes.

Postby Lyla2284 » Sat Oct 10, '09, 6:17 pm

Hi guys. Just thought I'd like to share some of my upcoming artwork with you that will feature in my fan-game. This piece is for the Demi fans... :D

Took me less than an hour to do this one. One of my personal best so far. :)

About half an hour for this one...^^ I hope Thoul doesn't mind me posting these large images. 8)

The Dorin cutscene is slightly different in here.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Re: Reworked PS4 cutscenes.

Postby Celeith » Sat Oct 10, '09, 6:22 pm

Epic
Love it
Don't change a thing
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Lyla2284 » Sat Oct 10, '09, 8:07 pm

Thanks. :D Here's another pic that still unfinished, and it was inspired by your ficcie again, Kaloes. :)

A different take on meeting Wren. I'll see if I can send the coloured versions of both images tomorrow. :wink:

It's kind of small, because I had to resize it down to about 200 %. The original image is huge.

When can we expect chapter 4? Is it okay if I can leave a review?
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Srijita » Sat Oct 10, '09, 8:19 pm

Your artwork is just remarkable, Lyla. I'm amazed. While we're on the subject of Grandfather Dorin, I'm curious to know how you handled the cutscene where Alys slugs him for disclosing her measurements. If you opted to keep that aspect of the original story in your game, I can imagine you having some fun with it! :)
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Lyla2284 » Sat Oct 10, '09, 8:27 pm

I have asked someone in this forum to do a sprite of Alys where she actually hits Dorin. I'm still waiting for it though, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :)
And thank you for your comments, Sri. I appreciate it alot. :D
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Oct 10, '09, 9:47 pm

Pictures (especially the top one)=WIN!
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Lyla2284 » Sun Oct 11, '09, 5:45 pm

Here they are... the coloured version of Alys and Rune. It's a night scene, so the colours are dimmed down and a bit muted. This image is used in Chapter X: Shattered Life. Every chapter has a different name, even though it isn't indicated in the game. :)

I still have to do the Wren cutscene. It's a little harder to do, mainly because of the background that accompanies the cutscene.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby PathfinderCS » Sun Oct 11, '09, 5:55 pm

I must say that these are quite beautiful. You have done a remarkable job on capturing the expressions in their faces.

I commend you. :clap:
"I'd say the sky's the limit!" - Spyro
PathfinderCS
Agent
Agent

Location: With the stars, sailing the blackness of the universe.
Achievements: 20

Postby Lyla2284 » Sun Oct 11, '09, 6:01 pm

That's what I normally consider when drawing my characters. I try to give them the most accurate portrayal of what they're going through. Sometimes I call it 'empathy', trying to really feel what those chars are going through. It sounds weird, but it works for me. Plus, I love drawing those two. :D My favourite PS characters.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Return to Artwork